is POE dead?

i dont know if even half the replies here are serious

if you think this game is dead, you've never played a dead game before in your entire life

with the new entitled generation of gamers, its not surprising that these type of replies pop up

its okay guys, go play your spoonfeeder MMOs and we'll continue playin PoE no need to be so bitter you can always crawl back in a few years and suckle on my nips

also, im not that old, but do people here really not know what disposable income is, or that adults sometimes spend money they don't absolutely need on their hobbies? I FEEL LIKE IM TAKING CRAZY PILLS HERE

I mean, shit, even when I was a teenager I spent thousands of dollars on my hobbies that I didn't even participate in as much as i do in PoE.
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Apr 13, 2014, 8:46:40 PM
swagtrain mad because no one watches his stream.
maybe if you took off the face cam ppl would watch it more nomsayin brah
"

if you think this game is dead, you've never played a dead game before in your entire life

with the new entitled generation of gamers, its not surprising that these type of replies pop up

its okay guys, go play your spoonfeeder MMOs and we'll continue playin PoE no need to be so bitter you can always crawl back in a few years and suckle on my nips

the game is dead and has been... just think of this game when it was in beta a year ago and it is now.. its totaly the same with less then half the players and GGG taking 6 months to put out horrible crappy content.. but hey i still play hope the game dies and GGG puts out an offline client
"
yungjoc wrote:

yup, sub button, 3400 followers, quarter mil unique views in the four months ive been streaming, i need to step it up, clearly!
anything is everything
"
lolbam wrote:
"

the game is dead and has been... just think of this game when it was in beta a year ago and it is now.. its totaly the same with less then half the players and GGG taking 6 months to put out horrible crappy content.. but hey i still play hope the game dies and GGG puts out an offline client

and this. there was rarely any negativity at the start but now this forum is filled with negativity, you have think there is something wrong with the game and why people are leaving.
"
"
yungjoc wrote:

yup, sub button, 3400 followers, quarter mil unique views in the four months ive been streaming, i need to step it up, clearly!

much wow
"
lolbam wrote:

I HOPE THIS STUPID CRAPPY GAME DIES SO I CAN PLAY IT OFFLINE

Didn't really think that out, did ya.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
sad people sad forum lol, it is what you make it though

good to know i have fans here tho, sadly im gonna peace because i think me acknowledging your presence is making your self esteem slightly rise
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Apr 13, 2014, 8:59:25 PM
and i see you are still trying to suck up for that mod status again huh
your posts are the worst
"
Antnee wrote:
"
lolbam wrote:

I HOPE THIS STUPID CRAPPY GAME DIES SO I CAN PLAY IT OFFLINE

Didn't really think that out, did ya.

never said the game was crappy said they put out horrible content and i do still play the game and im not blind enough to not tell the game is dieing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info