is POE dead?

Is either POE or the forums dead?

i see no new posts on forums being made

and even if u make a thread, in over 5 hours, you only get 40 views and no replies.

is POE dieing? or just the forums?
Last edited by Simon_GGG on Apr 13, 2014, 9:18:05 PM
*yawn*
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
been dead

tho i still play cus im emo cool like that
I just came back after a 4 month break.
and no one seems to be in game (although im on standard now, was on domination), and on forums no one is posting.

HOLY FUCK is this shit for real...so sick of these threads every fucking day lol.

Maybe your other fucking threads were as brain dead as this one and people just didnt read your dribble from the stupid forum topic it had.

*standard sucks balls and everyone went to ambush*

TOTALLY OFF TOPIC !

I now declare this a thread about sad kittens

Last edited by stormyknight on Apr 13, 2014, 2:18:38 AM
white knight
A gaming term used to describe a male gamer who, in a desperate attempt to get himself laid, will attempt to woo or impress any female gamer he comes across online by being overly defensive of her
Yeah
"
IMKR wrote:

and even if u make a thread, in over 5 hours, you only get 40 views and no replies.

Looks like it took this thread 5 minutes to overdeliver.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
IMKR wrote:

Considering its a death thread thats worrying D:
"
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
IMKR wrote:

Considering its a death thread thats worrying D:

Best difference between diablo 3 and poe, is that people play the fucking game not the forums, and only a tiny whiny amount of them come here to do some bashing.

BACK ON TOPIC !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info