is POE dead?

"
tinko92 wrote:
So, where are the mods now? Why is that spammer still spamming here?

The entire thread is spam, from the topic to the posts. It should of been deleted the second it was posted but now i think its better it stays at the top just so anyone else who thinks of making the same post tomorrow can think twice before they get mocked into oblivion.
"
Hyskoa wrote:
"
"
Next month, same shit: is POE dead? - Game is dying! - steamcharts show poe is dead

Whats with this dumb negativity? Just play the damn game, who gives a shit how many are online or posting at any given time.

Circlejerking around the forum negativity is more fun than playing the game

CHANT WITH ME; FUK DA GAME

Yeah, the forums are more fun than the game itself.
But even the forums are losing some of their charm.
I mean, everything that needs to be said, has been said.
And nothing will be done about it since casuals/normal people aren't the target audience of GGG.
[Removed by Support]

Such is life.

Hardcore people are not the target of GGG anymore either. So who is their target? People who both play ambush and dislike d3 (probably mostly due to being hipsters since it is "cool" to hate big companies such as blizzard, which is funny because Ambush is one step towards diablofication of Poe).

I.e. people that are in between casual and hardcore, often with a hipster attitude.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Back on topic

"
tinko92 wrote:

no need to hate on free bumps for an important topic :)
Last edited by xXx_EliteHardcorePro_xXx on Apr 13, 2014, 8:53:56 AM
Go AB's
they make christmas box league to appeal to the people who wanna play D3 but don't wanna admit it lol. So everyone is there now. And everyone who didnt go there thinks poe is 'dead'.
The party just moved and noone told u.
Last edited by SuperDeathLord on Apr 13, 2014, 8:59:21 AM
"
stormyknight wrote:
"
tinko92 wrote:

The entire thread is spam, from the topic to the posts. It should of been deleted the second it was posted but now i think its better it stays at the top just so anyone else who thinks of making the same post tomorrow can think twice before they get mocked into oblivion.

All I see here is you seeking attention.
"
Hyskoa wrote:

And nothing will be done about it since casuals/normal people aren't the target audience of GGG.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. It's been explicitly stated by the devs that checkpoints and the reconfiguration of the Hailrake fight have been implemented to smooth the learning curve for new players and aid in player retention. Will the direction continue towards 'casualization'? Maybe. Maybe not. We'll have to wait and see. But if I was one of the 'harcore leets' who consisitently remonstrate folks with the refrain of PoE is a niche game for a niche audience, I'd keep my antennae up.

Is PoE dead? Of course not. Not even close. Is it undergoing a slow, subtle surgery? Could be.
"
tinko92 wrote:
"
stormyknight wrote:
"
tinko92 wrote:

All I see here is you seeking attention.

Says one of the biggest trolls and naysayers on the forum.

This ones for you my friend ;)

owned
Go AB's

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info