[TEMPEST] RaizQT's Poison trapper [lvl97+ top 20] BUILD OF THE WEEK + ATZIRI KILL!

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/25z406/build_of_the_week_season_2_episode_6_raizqts/chm8ped

From Zenocide:
"
Whatever rumor mill is running around behind this I will simply take no part in and in fact do quite the opposite. It doesn't really matter who made the build what matters is the fact it exists. Raizqt and I are here for the community bottom line. Also Raizqt has played this far longer than I ever did. More importantly he achieved level 90 in a HC scenario and killed Atziri with it. Give credit where credit is due right? So cheers Raizqt job well done.
AllanPls - A Poe.Trade-inspired style for the official Path of Exile Trade website (v0.1.2)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2026765
Last edited by surVfate on May 19, 2014, 9:56:58 PM
Is it viable to make it a ranger version? like remove those mana and a few life node from the scion tree to starting tree of ranger, can get heart of the oak and Primal Spirit. Less life, slower to progress but have some higher evasion and 30% stun immune. I know it's worse but just want some suggestion about how big the difference of them.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4EswUtCC4UTRUgGNsZhhmOG-Ac3B6UIWAj9iQ8JJ0nqSmlKk0s6TGzNZI2ezwtPydAoEGHRitGcUkTSTtJUUp9SshM_04qTptWLVb6V9haSFptW69bu2BLYlpnoGf8bBZuqm-ecFF0QXTtdPF2gnfXeu99dX6wf8aCHoMJgziD24Uyh3aIQojxieCP-pANkx-TJ5uNogCnXKw_rEesf69stAy0o7TRtfK3PrtNwcXDOsWKxq7IDMpKznHTfthU2wvcV90N3V_mWOss7Bjtg-4O73rvfO_w8B_xdvaj-ej8S_zF_gr-ug==
Last edited by xjry123 on May 19, 2014, 11:48:26 PM
Hello Raiz2!
Which is better Witch or Scion?
Thx.
Is Point Blank of any use? If I recall right it counts from the PA origin. So it scales the damage from the trap.

Thanks in advance.
Thanks for the build. I try it a few weeks ago and have a lot of fun with it !
And congrats for your first atziri kill :D
"
Sammas0815 wrote:
Is Point Blank of any use? If I recall right it counts from the PA origin. So it scales the damage from the trap.

Thanks in advance.

pointblank scales to projectiles. dmg from PA fog isint proj, its effect caused by projectile explosion. so it wont scale well, i might say it wont scale in any way since he does almost no dmg on hit :)

e.g: infernal blow explo wont scale with inc. phys % dmg, only with fire % dmg mods etc
IGN: UbogiMurarz
Last edited by adi00000 on May 20, 2014, 4:47:11 AM
"
adi00000 wrote:
"
Sammas0815 wrote:

Thanks in advance.

pointblank scales to projectiles. dmg from PA fog isint proj, its effect caused by projectile explosion. so it wont scale well, i might say it wont scale in any way since he does almost no dmg on hit :)

e.g: infernal blow explo wont scale with inc. phys % dmg, only with fire % dmg mods etc

Thats true up to a point. Projectile damage does scale both the initial hit AND the dot damage on poison arrow since the dot patch came out. HOWEVER point blank scales projectile attack damage and that is not what the poison arrow dot does so sadly it does not work :(
IGN - RaizQT
gratz! now botw
Came here from botw, this really seems like an awesome build and fun to play, GG
"
harklark wrote:
Came here from botw, this really seems like an awesome build and fun to play, GG

glad you like it :)
IGN - RaizQT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info