[TEMPEST] RaizQT's Poison trapper [lvl97+ top 20] BUILD OF THE WEEK + ATZIRI KILL!

Hi, a couple month ago i started a somewhat similar build with a ranger and would like your opinion on the tree i believe im not taking much life even for a non hardcore league but not sure wich nodes to remove :P thanks!

ranger build
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4ILhUgGNsZhhmOG-Ac3B2-HpQj9iQ8JJ0nqSmlKk0s6TGzMhg2ez8nRitGcUkTSTtJUUp9SshOKk6bUq9WLVb6V9hZbVpIWm1br1u7X5hiWmegZ_xqk2wWbmlvnnBRdEF2gnfXfXV-sH_Ggh6DCYPbh3aIQongj_qQDZMfkyebjabnp1ysP6xHrH-tSrQMtKO00bZBu027476nwA_BxcM6xKLEuMgMykrNJs2YznHSTdN-1e3V-NhU2wvb59xX3Q3dX97G5ljnOupi6yzsGO2D7g7veu_w_Ev8xf66

Edit: some explanations before questions pop :P
1)i took the skill duration nodes to make clouds last longer but im not sure its really needed and those are not a priority

2)Proyectile dmg nodes Fury Bolts and Ballistic Mastery DO increase PA cloud dps (confirmed) but im not sure about its effectivness compeared with other possible nodes

3)since my traps are still low lv im also using fire trap + inc burn dmg and its been working smooth since lv 1 (the fire trap + self cast PA i mean)

4) im using barrage (lv1) with chain blind and life on hit to spam while traps kick its a very effective way of replacing life leech

Thanks again :)
Last edited by Nelkael on May 5, 2014, 11:07:37 PM
"
Srcmedic1978 wrote:
Been using your build since around mid 30's and gotta say, I like it a lot. Cant wait to find a +3 using this for now

does the chance to pierce help any with this quiver? If not still gonna use for life and res till find better

Any idea on price of "crappy" +3 bow? cant seem to locate one on xyz for some reason, maybe adding mods wrong, dunno.

Anyways keep up good work and look forward to seeing different builds than most,.

Watching mobs life drain so fast is funny and group is always "like who degenin' mobs so fast?!" LOL

+ 3 bows are very dependant on your league sadly :( glad you enjoy the build thou :P
IGN - RaizQT
"
Nelkael wrote:
Hi, a couple month ago i started a somewhat similar build with a ranger and would like your opinion on the tree i believe im not taking much life even for a non hardcore league but not sure wich nodes to remove :P thanks!

ranger build
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4ILhUgGNsZhhmOG-Ac3B2-HpQj9iQ8JJ0nqSmlKk0s6TGzMhg2ez8nRitGcUkTSTtJUUp9SshOKk6bUq9WLVb6V9hZbVpIWm1br1u7X5hiWmegZ_xqk2wWbmlvnnBRdEF2gnfXfXV-sH_Ggh6DCYPbh3aIQongj_qQDZMfkyebjabnp1ysP6xHrH-tSrQMtKO00bZBu027476nwA_BxcM6xKLEuMgMykrNJs2YznHSTdN-1e3V-NhU2wvb59xX3Q3dX97G5ljnOupi6yzsGO2D7g7veu_w_Ev8xf66

Edit: some explanations before questions pop :P
1)i took the skill duration nodes to make clouds last longer but im not sure its really needed and those are not a priority

2)Proyectile dmg nodes Fury Bolts and Ballistic Mastery DO increase PA cloud dps (confirmed) but im not sure about its effectivness compeared with other possible nodes

3)since my traps are still low lv im also using fire trap + inc burn dmg and its been working smooth since lv 1 (the fire trap + self cast PA i mean)

4) im using barrage (lv1) with chain blind and life on hit to spam while traps kick its a very effective way of replacing life leech

Thanks again :)

Duration would only be usefull for a fight like atziri. The effectiveness of thoes nodes is the same, you just have to do the math how much % damage per node the other nodes give you and which ones are most optimal. I too will most likely lvl like that in the 2wk race unless i just go flameblast. I prefer to stun/kill mobs with DD instead of leeching :)
IGN - RaizQT
"
Srcmedic1978 wrote:
Any idea on price of "crappy" +3 bow? cant seem to locate one on xyz for some reason, maybe adding mods wrong, dunno.

http://poe.xyz.is/search/ooomonayabonaz
you're welcome
"
xyz wrote:
"
Srcmedic1978 wrote:

http://poe.xyz.is/search/ooomonayabonaz
you're welcome

Thanks ?:P
IGN - RaizQT
Last edited by RaizQT on May 9, 2014, 11:54:07 AM
Why do you prefer to get Amplify over Blast Radius?
"
Masonic_ wrote:
Why do you prefer to get Amplify over Blast Radius?

Sorry been busy with the 2wk. Yeah i forgot to update that :) posted an updated tree
IGN - RaizQT
Hello there, please pardon the newb question, but is Detonate Dead used in this build for damage, or for utility?

using this bow and this build at level 46 but doing no damage, takes 2 traps to kill normals and about 4-6 for rares, i got the chaos damage nodes below and above the evasion wheel what am i doing wrong?
"
captainhector wrote:

using this bow and this build at level 46 but doing no damage, takes 2 traps to kill normals and about 4-6 for rares, i got the chaos damage nodes below and above the evasion wheel what am i doing wrong?

..mmh, u curse with vulnerability? it's a huuuuge damage boost...also inc AOE, i think, will be more helpfull than inc duration for the clear speed...I started with a +1bow and I don't have too much problem... I changed him for a +2 at level 66...maybe your poison arrow it's not leveled for a 45/50 mobs...dunno...

OK, so much questions... I have another one: why do not take the auras node in the shadow area (influence)?

5% Less mana reserved: more mana free

26% Increase effect of auras: more evasion/armour, more mana regen (grace/IR, clarity)

U think It's not that usefull for 4 skill point (1dex 3auras)?
Last edited by Rhadoo on May 14, 2014, 3:56:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info