[TEMPEST] RaizQT's Poison trapper [lvl97+ top 20] BUILD OF THE WEEK + ATZIRI KILL!

this build is so amazing

I did'nt know PA's damage scale

retardedly high damage,one shot everything

ty for share this build
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Press R or RIOTヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
IGNs PentaKill_Brand
Ripped at Lv88
Now trying to be b in invasion league
Hey, y'now what? This is EASILY the best build I have ever played.

By the time I was level 42 (when i started using the build) it was so easy. Everything is.

This build is fucking sweet! Using Silverbranch bow still with a 3L poison arrow, and i'm pwning noobs like there's no tomorrow!

Loving this so far, and will continue to! <3 <3
Last edited by AbyssGFX on Apr 22, 2014, 7:16:50 AM
hi, buddy i have 1 question... my aoe gem dont add any damage to chaos(PA)... its that correct? b/c if i use that on desecret it work, but with PA dont work...
"
lucasbrigido wrote:
hi, buddy i have 1 question... my aoe gem dont add any damage to chaos(PA)... its that correct? b/c if i use that on desecret it work, but with PA dont work...

Conc effect doesn't show in poison arrow tooltip, but it still works.
"
adrinatoren wrote:
"
lucasbrigido wrote:

thx for helping =]
"
lucasbrigido wrote:
"
adrinatoren wrote:
"
lucasbrigido wrote:

thx for helping =]

exactly what he said :) sorry i couldnt get to you sooner!
IGN - RaizQT
Have you tried using Remote Mine? I like it because it gives more damage directly, but also lets you double-dip on the increased trap/mine damage passives. The main issue is that you lose control over targeting, although auto-targeting is nice sometimes when you're running around a lot.
"
Incompetent wrote:
Have you tried using Remote Mine? I like it because it gives more damage directly, but also lets you double-dip on the increased trap/mine damage passives. The main issue is that you lose control over targeting, although auto-targeting is nice sometimes when you're running around a lot.

damage is not an issue ever. I think remote mine is a terrible choice that reduces your clear speed :P but thats just me ;D
IGN - RaizQT
Nice looking build. Will start it tonight. Could this +1 arrow quiver add anything usefull to the build?

Be true to yourself and you will never fall.
ign @DingOfFire
ign @Tormented_Bowjob
ign @UmEinharKeinenNamen
"
Schlachtviehh wrote:
Nice looking build. Will start it tonight. Could this +1 arrow quiver add anything usefull to the build?

Useless since the trap shoots both arrows at the same place

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info