[TEMPEST] RaizQT's Poison trapper [lvl97+ top 20] BUILD OF THE WEEK + ATZIRI KILL!

build for getting both big area nodes from the tree
-24% life
+32% mana
+1 life regen

http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgMAAnEEswdjCPQOXBB0FE0VIBjbGYYc3B6UI_YkPCepKPoppSpNLOktHzGIMtE2ezyOPV9FR0V-RZ1GK0ZxRtdJE0k7SVFKfU4qTptSU1KvVi1W-lcrV8laSFptW69bu13GYG1noGf8bBZtGW-ecFFzU3RBdPF2gnkDeqp-sH_Ggh6DCYM4g9uFMod2ieCPpo_6kx-TJ5rgnYCiAKKjp1ysP6xHrH-tSrQMtKO00bUEuJO7TcBUwfPDOsgMykrNJs5x2FTbC9xX3Q3dX93z5ljquuss6-7sGO4O73zv8PAf_Ev8xQ==
ingame: _vio_
Last edited by vio7 on May 22, 2014, 12:08:16 PM
"
build for getting both big area nodes from the tree
-24% life
+32% mana
+1 life regen

http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgMAAnEEswdjCPQOXBB0FE0VIBjbGYYc3B6UI_YkPCepKPoppSpNLOktHzGIMtE2ezyOPV9FR0V-RZ1GK0ZxRtdJE0k7SVFKfU4qTptSU1KvVi1W-lcrV8laSFptW69bu13GYG1noGf8bBZtGW-ecFFzU3RBdPF2gnkDeqp-sH_Ggh6DCYM4g9uFMod2ieCPpo_6kx-TJ5rgnYCiAKKjp1ysP6xHrH-tSrQMtKO00bUEuJO7TcBUwfPDOsgMykrNJs5x2FTbC9xX3Q3dX93z5ljquuss6-7sGO4O73zv8PAf_Ev8xQ==

Yeah except you are losing 43% trap damage and 6% throw speed right next to ondars guile... And the life regen will not make much of a difference with less max life the life regen scales from your total life. So really all you are gaining with this is 4% area increase because you also dont take the 2x 4% area increases below Blast Radius.
Interesting build but its pretty freaking horrible to deal with fast mobs and half the mobs you find when leveling up.. im constantly getting charged and taking freaking tons of damage without being able to leech any life this is a really fragile build, you must have farmed fellshrine like crazy to get above the leveling curve

gotta be picky about the maps you choose too..
Can you give a leveling guide please? for 20-40-60 etc points.
also curious why you go for empower over added chaos damage?
"
repairman1988 wrote:
also curious why you go for empower over added chaos damage?

Because this?
"
The chaos damage will not be added to damage that is not part of a "hit", such as the Bleeding caused by Puncture, or the Chaos Damage per second from being Poisoned by Poison Arrow or Viper Strike. The chaos damage will however be added to the weapon hits from Puncture, Poison Arrow, Viper Strike, and any other skill that hits.
Contents

It doesn't help the DoT
Thank you for the detailed explanation!
Does my character's IIR/IIQ work when my traps kill mobs trough the AOE dot?

I'm aware that a linked Item Rarity gem won't do anything for the AOE, but what about IIR from equipment?
How you got +2 and +1 mod?!
Alt / Regal / Scour
Or
Chaos ?!
IGN: nbac
Shop ID: 508240
#1 Life/ ES Belt Race Reward Design: 594591
#1 ES Chest | ilvl80 | 6x TT | 1037 ES: 830699
"
Does my character's IIR/IIQ work when my traps kill mobs trough the AOE dot?

I'm aware that a linked Item Rarity gem won't do anything for the AOE, but what about IIR from equipment?

GGG answer
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/650913/page/25#p5681772
"
IIQ/IIR on gear have always worked with DoT. The gems will work with DoT in this patch(1.0.2), but this is unrelated to the changes to damage scaling - it's a completely separate change involving special handling for those supports that I put in to go through at the same time, not a consequence of the changes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info