[TEMPEST] RaizQT's Poison trapper [lvl97+ top 20] BUILD OF THE WEEK + ATZIRI KILL!

i did this build (without DD) in the one week domination race as a scion with a +2 bow. it's a lot of fun. although i dont think it clears as fast as facebreakers especially early game. late game perhaps, but then again i havent seen a low to mid 90s facebreaker.

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
flask are missing in thread ...
IGN: nbac
Shop ID: 508240
#1 Life/ ES Belt Race Reward Design: 594591
#1 ES Chest | ilvl80 | 6x TT | 1037 ES: 830699
Extremely confusing for new people. Your leveling section gives like 2 sentences of advice. It'd be nice to have it broken up into chunks like, This is 1-20, 20-40, etc. I'm really uncertain of how to spec leveling, as the only advice in the guide is to take everything underneath the evasion nodes, except templar. That leaves a little to be desired. Anyhow, thanks for your time even writing it in the first place!
"
repairman1988 wrote:
Extremely confusing for new people. Your leveling section gives like 2 sentences of advice. It'd be nice to have it broken up into chunks like, This is 1-20, 20-40, etc. I'm really uncertain of how to spec leveling, as the only advice in the guide is to take everything underneath the evasion nodes, except templar. That leaves a little to be desired. Anyhow, thanks for your time even writing it in the first place!

till 60+ you can level with pretty much everything (even without any DPS nodes): ST, flameblast, FP + lmp, fireball + lmp, EK, SB, melee + splash, IB + facebrakers e.t.c.
e.g., as a witch, lvl till 10 with fireball, then take flameblast (+1 fire weapon helps a lot) and 1-shot everything till 40-50. you can take a couple of DPS nodes left to witch wheel (so you can level a bit faster) and respec them to chaos/DOT damage once you are ready to spec to poison arrow.
Last edited by nyash on May 21, 2014, 3:47:37 AM
massive props to you sir, most inventive build i have seen in awhile.
"
link1313 wrote:
massive props to you sir, most inventive build i have seen in awhile.

glad you enjoy it :)
IGN - RaizQT
Master traper passive node, does it work with trap gem? (adds additional trap)?
Is there any way to increase trap recovery?
What about my 6th link in a bow? (took 700 jewellers to 6s, 14 fuses to 6L KEK)
is there any worth using gems beside pierce/enh.?

Regards,
Last edited by _Raszo_ on May 21, 2014, 3:25:43 PM
Probably your best bet as the 6th link is a slower projectiles gem .27% increased proj. damage which works on the cloud. 37% with 20 qual.

"
_Raszo_ wrote:
Master traper passive node, does it work with trap gem? (adds additional trap)?
Is there any way to increase trap recovery?
What about my 6th link in a bow? (took 700 jewellers to 6s, 14 fuses to 6L KEK)
is there any worth using gems beside pierce/enh.?

Regards,

The only way to "increase trap recovery" is having to throw less of them thats why i suggest enhance :)
IGN - RaizQT
Do you think this build can do Uber Atziri?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info