[Official] Kripp Wand Templar

krip's gear has 2 items with mana regen...how did he have 260 mana per second
"
frumps22 wrote:
krip's gear has 2 items with mana regen...how did he have 260 mana per second

High mana pool = high mana regen rate. Then Clarity on top of that
IGN: xBilldozerx
Would it be viable to ditche the extra health nodes for this build and go more heavily into summoner instead?
"
illithior wrote:
Would it be viable to ditche the extra health nodes for this build and go more heavily into summoner instead?

and the point of that would be?
wondering on exalt opinions guys

kinda keen on finishing my ring im rolling atm

but also very keen on giving this wand a run doesnt seem to have missed and both ias and another ele roll are on the cards

both are ilvl 72 any advice?
"
kilikai wrote:
wondering on exalt opinions guys

kinda keen on finishing my ring im rolling atm

but also very keen on giving this wand a run doesnt seem to have missed and both ias and another ele roll are on the cards

both are ilvl 72 any advice?

hi
I heard rings are bad exalt candidates due to a large pool of affixes rollable (high chance to get trash mods)
About the wand i would advise against exalting any wand below ilvl75 so u can roll maxrange elem prefixes on it, or one that doesnt have high lightning +attack speed (top 2 stats for raw dps increase)

but id say if u want to use 1 exalt between those 2 items, go for the ring

I wonder myself wether my
or my
are exalt-worthy
IgN: Dolpiff (8x Elem wander). Former CB ranger.
Pm me on forums or ig if I won an auction, or to claim an item of mine you won.
Last edited by dolpiff on Feb 14, 2013, 1:47:10 PM
I would exalt the ring but not the wand. You have a decent chance to get a +ele dmg mod on the ring or another good prefix (it has 3 suffixes).

I basically just ask myself if I use an exalt, what are the chances it will be worth 1 or more exalts? If it's a fairly good chance or I can make an item that is tailored very well for my build, then exalt. Otherwise, don't.

would this still be a good spec in softcore?
Great spec in both hardcore and softcore. People will love grouping with you (especially anyone who has actual attacks, so they can benefit from your Anger, Wrath and Hatred auras).

Do you guys this wand would be good to exalt? ilevel 63 only but it could still roll accuracy, crit, or attack speed right?

MFJonesHC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info