[Official] Kripp Wand Templar

Bill you need the fastest wand possible. it makes a huge difference.

and to update on my progress im now 79 with over 8.4k single target dps. planning on buying quality gems so it will go near 10k im sure
"
Esspay wrote:
Bill you need the fastest wand possible. it makes a huge difference.

and to update on my progress im now 79 with over 8.4k single target dps. planning on buying quality gems so it will go near 10k im sure

IGN: xBilldozerx
should we get inner force?

Lucky chaos and regal rolls. Improved my DPS by quite a bit.
IGN: xBilldozerx
I've been using this wand when I switched over to Wand Templar around level 34 and while it is horribly slow, it hits like a truck.

How important is fast speed? For me this speed is working out b/c currently at level 45 I'm running with 5 auras which only leaves me about 126 mana to work with but I have high enough mana regen that constant casting of my current 4L (Siphon-Chain-WED-ICD] is not a problem as it refills back to full between casts.

Also, I found Chain to work better for me than LMP for kill speed in AOE packs since I'm struggling with a low accuracy (76%).

Thoughts?
Nostrademous
"
Nostrademous wrote:
I've been using this wand when I switched over to Wand Templar around level 34 and while it is horribly slow, it hits like a truck.

How important is fast speed? For me this speed is working out b/c currently at level 45 I'm running with 5 auras which only leaves me about 126 mana to work with but I have high enough mana regen that constant casting of my current 4L (Siphon-Chain-WED-ICD] is not a problem as it refills back to full between casts.

Also, I found Chain to work better for me than LMP for kill speed in AOE packs since I'm struggling with a low accuracy (76%).

Thoughts?

you're suppose to use both chain and lmp for AoE
Which one is more effective when choose LMP VS GMP? If Mana usage is not a problem
"
Esspay wrote:
"
Nostrademous wrote:

Thoughts?

you're suppose to use both chain and lmp for AoE

That is the plan... just haven't found a 5L yet. When I do I will have to move some gear around to accommodate for more mana (although if I level I'm right next to the 4 mana related passive pts near the witch starting area). The mana cost might force me to drop the armor aura until I can afford it again.

Also, I compared a high-level wand that had 7-77 lightning dmg on it versus my lvl 30 wand and at least according to the tooltip, PS does more dmg with the lvl 30 wand. My guess is that this is b/c my wand has a elemental range of 23 - 74 and the other one is 7 - 77. It seems that the 6.5 point higher average more then overcomes the faster attack speed (1.5) of the other wand.
Nostrademous
whats the importanst stats on a wand to make it endgame?
How different should this build be in softcore? Obviously, I will need less life nodes, but what damage nodes would be best to go for instead of life? Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info