[Official] Kripp Wand Templar

"
Boyan wrote:
"
Boyan wrote:
Should I level aura gems to the maximum or should I stop at some point and what about rest of the gems? Stoped lvling power siphon at lvl 5, but I'm afraid that I will screw something up if I continue leveling other gems.

anyone?

The only gems you shouldn't max would be the Power Siphon gems.

When it comes to auras, you really need to think before you level them though. This is not something we can tell you, as that is based around your current mana pool and what amount of mana you are comfortable with.

As an example, I personally dislike having a very low amount of mana unreserved, because it can be annoying when trying to spam an expensive spell. However, someone else might not find it annoying and choose to level the aura instead.
I just started with this build and using melee... Ground Slam and that other melee skill are terrible... What are my options?
why i shuldn't max power spihon? these 4-5 mana cost on skill is important ? i dont get it
IGN Dareiosh
Thanks for posting
Strange, Ages did not change this Place
"
I just started with this build and using melee... Ground Slam and that other melee skill are terrible... What are my options?

Cause you will add some support gems later on which will drastically increase the skills base mana cost and therefor, if the skill level is too high, drain your mana pool way too fast.
"
Mioushu wrote:
why i shuldn't max power spihon? these 4-5 mana cost on skill is important ? i dont get it
Don't forget about the mana cost multipliers. 4-5 can easily turn into much more ;)
Last edited by TheloniusMonk on Feb 8, 2013, 5:57:32 AM
"
TheloniusMonk wrote:
"
Mioushu wrote:
Don't forget about the mana cost multipliers. 4-5 can easily turn into much more ;)

Basically this.

Also the damage boost from leveling it above 5 is marginal, since the only thing that increases is the Physical Damage which for me is like 50 damage or so. :P
Right now im lvl 75 with this build and i solo 99% of the time.. including maps and i do pretty good

3k hp, 2.6k mana 182 mana per second[running 7 auras]

max resistances and chaos is at -15

6.3k single target dps and not sure on the AoE one atm but i know its well over 1k with life steal/chain/gmp/eledmg/power siphon

about to hit all the crit nodes at the shadow part.. guessing dps will skyrocket

main reason i can run 7 right now is because of
Last edited by Esspay on Feb 8, 2013, 8:07:46 PM
This is probably the worst build I've played for a low level...

I'm level 32 now and struggling reaaaally hard. I hope it gets better sometime soon, like, before level 50? :x
"
This is probably the worst build I've played for a low level...

I'm level 32 now and struggling reaaaally hard. I hope it gets better sometime soon, like, before level 50? :x

Well this build is for level 45+
Before that u play with a 2h and after hitting lvl45 u respec 4 points.

No wonder u strungle on 32 if u going so early with wand and less auras.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info