Space's CoC Windripper Build (2 Million dps!?) Build Of The Week #7 [now w/ 1.2 tree]

"
Can you play this build as a ranger or a shadow? does it matter?

I think both work and there's no difference, really.
oh i did found 1 more thing to ask, how are your elemental resistances? even with the purity you should have just little over 0?
Last edited by Drikon on Jul 8, 2014, 7:44:16 PM
hey did you consider using ball lightning in the build?
I wanna say thanks for posting this build because this is the most fun I have had in POE ever.
hey guys, with the "changes" to EK i feel like dealing with ele reflect mobs/maps takes 10 times longer... is there any other option? vaal grace is not really an option for me because i sometimes join in on ele reflect maps and try to be as helpful as i can.
IGN: BenTheBuilder
hi,

can u kill easy atziri with this build ?
"
anone wrote:
"
Can you play this build as a ranger or a shadow? does it matter?

I think both work and there's no difference, really.

At level 90+ not so much, but for leveling and early mapping, there is a slight difference. Ranger has better defensive starting nodes via the Evasion and Life cluster and Shadow has better Spell/Elemental damage and earlier access to the mana clusters for leveling. Hope that helps. :)

"
EnerJ wrote:
hey guys, with the "changes" to EK i feel like dealing with ele reflect mobs/maps takes 10 times longer... is there any other option? vaal grace is not really an option for me because i sometimes join in on ele reflect maps and try to be as helpful as i can.

It was only a 20% nerf. It shouldn't take 10 times longer. If you really want to, you can use a level 1 Arc to speed up the shock stacking + Vulnerability curse.
i got a "Lucky" corrupt on my quiver

i wonder if it stacks with the Doryani's leech (it probably does)
if yes i believe it is a great addition to the build as far as survivability is concerned

Edit, the rest of my gears:

This build is awesome and a lot of fun ! thanks again
Last edited by Sergeri on Jul 14, 2014, 6:24:46 PM
Do you have max res with this build?
"
momolafrite wrote:

little ele reflect map

bazar 75 map
34% pack size
39% rare monster
enfeeble
32% monster damage