Space's CoC Windripper Build (2 Million dps!?) Build Of The Week #7 [now w/ 1.2 tree]

Hi it may be a really simple and dumb question but why is your barrage only lvl 10?
Probably to keep mana costs low since he doesn't run leech. 11 is when it starts costing more and the damage increase is minimal.

"
Kobrakai wrote:
I have eth knives linked with coc, barrage and chain, however, I am unable to use eth knives unless I remove CoC. Do I need weap on switch?

EK will gray out because you can't self-cast triggered skills. Barrage will proc it on crit.
Last edited by feyith on Jul 1, 2014, 2:07:58 AM
You know, I was thinking about that when I was walking back home from work... and that totally makes sense. Thx!
IGNs:
[STANDARD]
@Icemyst
@Hailfire
@Sylixa
atm i am thinking what would be a good build to start the next season (cheap and easy to get some iir/iiq as well) I think with a quill rain this could be pretty cheap, as range you survive usually a bit longer the rest should be ez pz :)

what do you guys think :)
Here is my stuff, less than 10exalted stuff for poor farmer lvl~80 with crap crits rate.

The keys of this low cost CoC build are Critical weakness and
, ok stats could be better, I m actually on it... =)

Edit : You can play without mana pot and get a 2nd diamond flask for hellokikoo burst cause you've got... clarity =)

No mana problem and insane dps on hard times, what else ?

More survivability could be reached with better stuff for sure like hp but resists are caped except chaos but as usual, you have to make compromises between dps and survivability.
Here I've chosen to get a 2nd curse instead of chaos resist boots.

I hope it could help some lowbies treasures' hunters. Have fun

Ps : I won't apology for my english cause I'm French.
Last edited by chustrew on Jul 2, 2014, 6:12:16 PM
Last edited by ehblanc on Aug 27, 2015, 1:21:18 AM
Just made a quill rain build thats overall has higher dps possibility (aps+crit chance) and kicking dom withing 3-6 seconds (second phase with full charges and curses). Using 2-3 weaknesses, works pretty well except ele reflect, though im capped (77 all res), sometimes if im not attentive enough can die due ele reflect stuff. If any1 interested can share more info, made an alternative build due to high windripper cost.
"
animalnots wrote:
Just made a quill rain build thats overall has higher dps possibility (aps+crit chance)

Unless you can get your crit chance well over 50% with a Quill Rain, that's really not true.
Last edited by feyith on Jul 4, 2014, 12:48:57 PM
I messed up and corrupted my

What red-gem can I socket in to make up for the ARc? Also, How much would it cost to make a new one of this? :(

I was thinking replace Spectral Throw for Lightning Strike, and then Throwing in a EK?
Last edited by Xerept on Jul 5, 2014, 8:27:42 AM
Can you play this build as a ranger or a shadow? does it matter?
The only game you need to win at is on the internet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info