1.2.0 - Spectral Throw Crit Dagger (HC Viable)

Which areas should i aim to go first while leveling? if im starting as a duelist should iron reflex asap then rush straight to mind drinker + blood drinker for easier leveling?
"
wongyj wrote:
Which areas should i aim to go first while leveling? if im starting as a duelist should iron reflex asap then rush straight to mind drinker + blood drinker for easier leveling?

You shouldn't start duelist in a crit build. But go IR then up into Ranger and just work up to Shadow I guess.
IGN: Dmillz
Love this build,75 maps np.Power charge on crit instead of item rarity .13k st 30+k ds
Nice build, easy and cheap. Only for feedback.

Lvl 89
Double Strike - 100k (122k atziri's flask)
ST 16k (18k atziri's flask)
3.650 Life
Not run Ash yet
Last edited by BaltierX on Sep 22, 2014, 11:59:22 PM
First of all im a new player. Ok so i started a scion character aiming for this build, with the difference that i took the starting nodes of the scion with +projectile dmg and plan to ignore the ones starting from the shadow with +physical dmg and +attack speed. Is that a good idea, or are those nodes too important to ignore? Or is attack speed more important than projectile dmg and so respec those nodes with the ones starting from scion with +attack speed and work my way to this build?
"
First of all im a new player. Ok so i started a scion character aiming for this build, with the difference that i took the starting nodes of the scion with +projectile dmg and plan to ignore the ones starting from the shadow with +physical dmg and +attack speed. Is that a good idea, or are those nodes too important to ignore? Or is attack speed more important than projectile dmg and so respec those nodes with the ones starting from scion with +attack speed and work my way to this build?

It's do-able from the Scion start just not quite as efficient. If you are a low level, start a new character, otherwise don't worry about it.
"
Dmillz wrote:
"

It's do-able from the Scion start just not quite as efficient. If you are a low level, start a new character, otherwise don't worry about it.

might as well do so.. thanks !
does anybody have a sample tree for Shadow start but getting ondars/PA instead of IR?
www.twitch.tv/atenpls

Standard - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/811535 | http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/803616
"
vXz wrote:
does anybody have a sample tree for Shadow start but getting ondars/PA instead of IR?

Dude it's like a 5 point difference. Take Ranger one but take off start nodes and put in the Shadow ones...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info