1.2.0 - Spectral Throw Crit Dagger (HC Viable)

so i was planning to use this build in beyond, would it be possible to replace ST with reave? from looking at the skilltree it seems it would be suited for any dagger friendly melee attack, right?
"
BaltierX wrote:
Hello guys, does anyone know how much mana reserved is needed to run hatred, ash and grace?
Thx

101% with a lvl 20 reduced magic. With an Alpha's howl, or 8% mana reduced passives it'll get down to 94% reserved.
"
wuxian4poe wrote:
which is better, IR or acro/ondar?

Acro/Ondar

"
katjezz wrote:
so i was planning to use this build in beyond, would it be possible to replace ST with reave? from looking at the skilltree it seems it would be suited for any dagger friendly melee attack, right?

Except for the projectile damage yes.
IGN: Dmillz
Are you guys getting saved a lot by CwDT? I'm thinking about leaving it out of my build.. I'm having a hard time getting that many red sockets on my gear.
"
Weed wrote:
Are you guys getting saved a lot by CwDT? I'm thinking about leaving it out of my build.. I'm having a hard time getting that many red sockets on my gear.

you usually put it in rats nest.

tho 4 reds can be pretty frustrating to get
Last edited by idrgz on Sep 12, 2014, 3:27:12 PM
Currently running the IR version of this build, 3k hp 67k double strike 12k spectral throw (buffed) level 74. I like IR more than Acro/Ondars due to lightning coil (With a topaz and granite you're basically unstoppable, I run through 74/75 maps easily.)
"
Weed wrote:

I think it would be insane to not use it if you're running acro/evasion. I would be dead by now without for sure. Worst case just roll one piece of armor/eva gear (boots or w/e). The lost evasion rating is well made up for by immo call cwdt. WELL MADE UP FOR. =D
"
Weed wrote:

It really shines when dealing with reflect damage. It makes a massive difference.

"
Acrophony wrote:
Currently running the IR version of this build, 3k hp 67k double strike 12k spectral throw (buffed) level 74. I like IR more than Acro/Ondars due to lightning coil (With a topaz and granite you're basically unstoppable, I run through 74/75 maps easily.)

IR is definitely strong, however once you get your Block up the extra armor doesn't help all that much and Acro/Ondars becomes a lot more effective.
I wouldn't run Lightning Coil with Acro though, if anything I'd run Belly of the beast. Lightning Coil is amazing with IR, not so good with Acro since you're barely getting hit.
Last edited by Acrophony on Sep 12, 2014, 4:41:32 PM
"
Acrophony wrote:
I wouldn't run Lightning Coil with Acro though, if anything I'd run Belly of the beast. Lightning Coil is amazing with IR, not so good with Acro since you're barely getting hit.

Belly is a good alternative as well, but when you do get hit by lots of physical LC makes a big difference. Mainly hard-hitting physical spells (that you can't avoid quite as easily), and reflect. I haven't tested Belly though so I have no way to compare.

Another option is Daresso's Defiance. I'll update OP with these options.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info