1.2.0 - Spectral Throw Crit Dagger (HC Viable)

"
Cataract wrote:
"
BIGLITRO wrote:
how do u manage reflect damage?

Evasion with Ondar's, Block, Acro, Lightning Coil.

Also CWDT + Surgeon's Granite flask with % armor roll gives like 6k armor by itself. Reflect is not an issue at all.
IGN: Dmillz
What do you think is the best 6-link for this build (fast-clearing endgame maps as a goal)?
Lightning coil or high evasion chest with decent affixes?
ok i have a question, these are current items:
my immortal call/enduring cry cwdt works great, i wanted to add another and thought you could run 2 cwdts. on my knife i wanted to run CWDT elemental proliferation or incresed aoe and cold snap. no for some reason cold snap never goes off, when immortal call and enduring cry go off frequently. all the gem levels are supported by cwdt. can you not run two? im pretty certain i run the immmo call/enduring cry on boots and decoytotem and cupport gems on gloves on my marauder. and both go off. idk what to do, but i love cold snap cwdt. any suggestions? Also, i love the build, i went a few diff way but im lvl 66 and going like 21k with dual strike and 6k (tooltip) with spec throw. just started maps and they are a cakewalk :D
I havent played much since the very first season last year. Im having a blast playing this with a Ranger. Up to level 40 but I have a question. I am still not familiar with all the Masters and I was wondering which of them I should be leveling up first?
IGN: DabrixRN
I'm currently doing a similar build on rampage.
Quick note for leveling: i used redbeak, switched to ungils gauche at 20, switched to mightflay a 35, then switched to another dagger with slightly higher aps but same dps as mightflay. im currently running both heralds and i plan to run grace later.

Im going full evasion mode because most of the items are really cheap on rampage.
heres some gear i have ready once it hit 60-70:

cant wait to stop using
:D

also, these boots are incredibly cheap on rampage for some reason, they are sick for leveling:

paid 4c for these, already 4linked

Last edited by Siza1337 on Sep 9, 2014, 9:11:24 AM
Current Gear @ lvl 90 Beyond

Have a 5L Coil as backup. Trying for the dream 6L on it. Running accuracy gem in the 6L at the moment, but can swap in Phys Proj for more dps with somewhat less sustain due to mana multi with only 2% leech on gear. With Mind Drinker, Phys Proj runs smooth.

Links are kind of based around the corrupted 6L I'm currently running. Preferred links would be:

ST
LMP
Added Fire
Crit DMG
Phys Proj
Weapon Ele

Mana multi on Weapon Ele is pretty rough, so Faster Attacks, Additional Accuracy and PCoC are all workable. With the heralds running, Weapon Ele is pretty nice.

I keep a purity for Ele Weakness maps at the moment. Like the Rat's Nest too much to swap it out for a life/res helm.

Been running Shrines and Courtyards without damage mods nicely. Generally run solo, but played with a buzzsaw character and nearly killed myself to reflect. Currently sitting at an 18.5k LMP ST without charges up. Some gems are still leveling back to 20 after the flip.
Last edited by Cataract on Sep 10, 2014, 1:31:14 AM

Bit of an update on my gear and progress. Made a 6L lightning coil after crafting and selling either 22 or 23 5L coils, forget what the number is. I literally spent 2 days spamming trade for alts/jewellers/fuses and cheap coils, but I think I geared half the acro players on Beyond .__. Crafted the ambusher tonight, got impatient and didn't have an eternal and ended up yolo exalting the fire damage, and then benchcrafting the phys so I wouldn't exalt another prefix. My plan is to either way for people to get lv8 vagan to remove it and start eternal exalting for crit multi / flat phys or I may just sell it if I can find a bigger upgrade in the mean time. Spec throw dps is like 18k right now with power charges and I'm really happy with it, but I'm looking to replace the gloves with a better base and I'm working on crafting
which cost me about an exalt in alts/regals and my first yolo exalt hit the fire res. Saving a bit more til I can try to eternal + exalt for t2+ attack speed.

My only concerns with the character currently are somewhat low hp ( only 4800 ) and trying to get a bit more fire res so I can run ele weakness maps. I'm finding it nearly impossible to maintain a solo map pool and I'm constantly finding myself running level 75 maps and I just hit level 92 meaning I get like 10-15% exp from them. I'm going to have to start chaos rolling every map higher than 75 I think and playing a bit less safe, which is where my somewhat low lifepool becomes a concern, I'd really like to see myself at 5k soon, but I need a new amulet and to finish the glove crafting before I can get there. I also want to start corrupting more perfect roll perandus for 4% block. RIp my 79 life 4% spell block from my first character :/ I've been avoiding atziri / abaxoth for this reason too, but for those fights I may just taylor a lower damage higher health set I think. My damage is pretty substantial for a hardcore ST character as is right now.

I realized I spent too much time prioritizing phys damage over accuracy because flat phys on jewelry and such always seemed to give a larger damage boost, but with t1 accuracy rolls the damage increase is insane. I was using a ring with attack speed and flat phys and gained about 1k dps from switching to the 385 accuracy ring with int, which allowed me to equip the new helm with accuracy ( my old one has int ). Still open to any suggestions.
Last edited by wmd221 on Sep 10, 2014, 5:20:51 AM
Your gear is insane, holy shit!

How did u craft the dagger? i was thinking about just alching ambushers and hope to luck out, but im not so sure abouth that yet...

Here's my current dagger, which was like 700dps increase from my old one:
About an exalt worth of alterations and a lucky regal, basically.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info