FoxTactics "Lightning Ninja" Arc build 18k+ : No update for 1.2

What do you roll on your flasks? I know flasks are typically a preference thing for most people (I prefer to always have at least 1 staunching and heat flask), but I never know what to look for in terms of max healing when needed.
~IGN: Nagisan
"
Nagisan wrote:
What do you roll on your flasks? I know flasks are typically a preference thing for most people (I prefer to always have at least 1 staunching and heat flask), but I never know what to look for in terms of max healing when needed.

Use 3 hp flasks, and 2 mana flasks,

The mana flasks are for bleed, "Usually dont wanna waste life flasks when im being corrupted by dominus, i figured it was better to have it on the mana" and right now my hp flasks are instant recovery on low life and remove curse

But i really should get a topaz for that big pack with reflect :D
Last edited by FoxTactics on Apr 10, 2014, 9:20:12 PM
"
FoxTactics wrote:
"
Aggnog wrote:
Budget build, uses at least 40+ ex worth of gear and gems.

Huh? I'f you make most of it yourself, thats free right?
Besides, i used 2 moonsorrows untill lvl85 and was still doing good dps. what are they, 1c a piece?

My gear gets better, but the concept remains the same.

even if you find/craft them yourself the items still have value your empower gem alone could probably get 5/6link shavrone.
"
mayainverse wrote:
even if you find/craft them yourself the items still have value your empower gem alone could probably get 5/6link shavrone.

Or you know...buy a level 1 empower and level it up.
IGN: Dmillz
Last edited by Dmillz on Apr 11, 2014, 11:17:44 AM
"
Dmillz wrote:
"
mayainverse wrote:

Or you know...buy a level 1 empower and level it up.

How much is an empower max level gem with no quality?
If you can't control it, STOP.
"
dagul23 wrote:
How much is an empower max level gem with no quality?

poe.xyz is your friend! Looks like around 7exalts for a max level Empower 0 quality (Ambush). You can pick up a level 1 Empower for as low as 3 chaos though.
IGN: Dmillz
Awesome build, watched u on stream and seems very very funy to play it reminds me to old d2 sorcs teleporting everywhere so fast xD +1 bro, such great work

"
Zalol wrote:
Awesome build, watched u on stream and seems very very funy to play it reminds me to old d2 sorcs teleporting everywhere so fast xD +1 bro, such great work

Thanks man! means alot, and yes i was inspired by the d2 sorc :D
Fox at what level did the build really started shining for you? And was there any stage of the game where AA and Arc mana cost just wasn't sustainable at all for you?

Did you use other leveling specs prior to your Arc switch?
Been watching your stream, and one thing worries me which is reflect maps. I saw you using the soul mantle for a bit but wasn't paying attention to the maps. Was this for a reflect map or just for shits N giggles?

Sick build though, I'm hopping on this DPS train :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info