FoxTactics "Lightning Ninja" Arc build 18k+ : No update for 1.2

"
HCN wrote:
I'm trying this build in invasion, it work very nice
and i'm thinking of using Lightning Coil + EB + MoM, trying to be more tanky
will it be better to mitigate damage compared to Cloak of Defiance + EB?

i think he uses cloak of defiance so that he doesnt have to use 20+ skill points to get MoM
Since i played only melee char in my whole poe's life i'm wondering if you could split your tree in 3 / 4 part it would be a nice help :)

H.
Hf :)
I'm gonna try and see if I can do a RF version of this build, possibly more DPS, certainly more squishy :D
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
So what do you think of a +1 Tabula or a +1 pair of boots?
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Can I build this with a scion? How?
If we cant afford cloak of defiance, what is a good alternative until we can buy a cloak of defiance?
"
IMKR wrote:
If we cant afford cloak of defiance, what is a good alternative until we can buy a cloak of defiance?

Cloak is a lvl 52 item and you'll have the currency to buy it, which is like 8 to 15c depending on seller, by the time you're there. Just sell everything and convert alterations to jewelers and jewelers to fuses and sell them. You don't even need any links on the cloak, since the main arc skill is linked via the helm. The totem is just a luxary, which I must say speeds up clear big time on a 6L Cloak with eleprolif and added lightning.
"
Ulquiomaru wrote:
"
IMKR wrote:

Cloak is a lvl 52 item and you'll have the currency to buy it, which is like 8 to 15c depending on seller, by the time you're there. Just sell everything and convert alterations to jewelers and jewelers to fuses and sell them. You don't even need any links on the cloak, since the main arc skill is linked via the helm. The totem is just a luxary, which I must say speeds up clear big time on a 6L Cloak with eleprolif and added lightning.

i cant afford it.

lets just leave it at that. so were both spared the unnecessary explanation
"
IMKR wrote:
"
Ulquiomaru wrote:
"
IMKR wrote:

i cant afford it.

lets just leave it at that. so were both spared the unnecessary explanation

I prefer the node anyway, go only to the right side, and go down and take IR and MoM, many life nodes there and dex nodes for AA so no problem.
Also, is empower skill gem needed that much in this build?
i dont understand what it does.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info