FoxTactics "Lightning Ninja" Arc build 18k+ : No update for 1.2

Last edited by FoxTactics on Aug 19, 2014, 9:27:21 PM
"
FoxTactics wrote:

thanks foxy <3 love your build!
Is there going to be a skill-tree update to this build? I click on all the links and of course they are broke due to the new patch.

Where can I find out to put my points for the Arc Ninja?
I like your build, so my question is how to get a Gem with arc. I found a wand that has a quick arc strike and combined with my fire balls (witch are way slower <-- see what I did there..) can bring a mighty punch. I started this game as a recommendation from a friend. The witch was my first character creation since it look fun and magical. I began building a necromancer type, I had 4 zombies until the respec thing now I have only 3 and I have skilled my passives to all damage. I lost my skills to use my wand until this last lvl and now I can have my arc back. The wand is the only arc I have and I love how quick it is and the low cost on mana at this point.

Where would a newb find a good gem to socket for arc?
Hi mardukrising and or salad_jv4 could you please post your gear, I did a shadow respec across to arc righteous surgeon but think i will go more traditional arc, i experimented with adding in block and rithpath etc but its not working that well. One thing i wonder is how much mana do you need if using a lightning coil since mom wont apply? Cheers Fhark
Nothing like a little lightning when I get some time off work.

Thanks for a great build, having great fun getting back into this game.
i am gravedigging this thread, popped up on google search for "arc build"

i havent logged on for half a year and just started in torment, a templar (now lvl 65) because i want my characters to look bad (templar in cloth=unbeatable in that regard). took crit and damage nodes, es nodes, pooled mana and es with gear (+int) and i am thinking about going ci. also, since i knew from my old sporker dual totem, i took lightning penetration AND heres the kicker, "herald of ice" instead of faster casting.

with almost 30% crit chance and all the proper aura nodes (innder force incoming in 4 levels) enemies are almost always shocked. what still baffles me a bit is when herald of ice procs. its so satisfying, like facebreaker build satisfying! everything crushes to little ice shards. it procs about 1/3 of arcs, i think.

since its the first char in the new league, i use it to farm gear and orbs for the first "proper" build. for now, its just a messed up thing and i doubt its endgame viable. but for a character with no currency and totally selffound gear its stable, fun to run and able to farm anything so far. theres 2 low lvl items which made me go crit when the dropped:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info