FoxTactic's - [1.2] Pledge Of Arc 26k dps Updated: 2014-09-08

Hello poe!

CRIT ARC?

Reason is called "Assassins Mark" + "Warlords Mark"

It's 26k now... and when i get my lvl21 arc and 6L pledge, im gonna blow past 30k dps.
Dmg will increase with lvl and gear.
And don't worry about the reflect it's covered with Life leech gem + warlords mark life leech and vaal pact. Topaz if needed

WORK IN PROGRESS... AS USUAL

I know this is one large lump of text, but im trying to get all the info to the guide before i clean it up with pictures and sections, so this will have to do for now.

Updates as i play. This build is exclusive and fairly expensive. Pledge of hands and 5L Lightning Coil are the expensive items, i dont count gems into the equations because you lvl those yourself.

If you lvl your arc character with dual moonsorrows the rest will take care of itself eventually :D.

LIVESTREAM: http://www.twitch.tv/foxtactics

"What this build is about"

After a "small" amount of requests per mail i've decided to do another arc build for patch 1.2 Forsaken Masters

This build utilizes Arc as main dps source and Dual curse spell "either another arc+chain or Ball lightning + Gmp"

The 2 curses that you dish out are Warlords mark and Assassins mark, which results in extra: Life leech, Mana leech, endurance charges, power charges, crit chance, more crit damage. *Yes its very nice*. The builds defense is a massive unresereved mana pool and arctic armour. More auras can be run at the expensive of lower unreserved if the occasion should need it.

UPDATE! 2014\09\03

* Removed Purity of elements because of new helm, and i can now run purity of lightning to increase my max lightning resistance,

* Both Arc+Chain or Ball lightning + Gmp, works for curse on hit in armour, take the one you feel is the best, i personally like arc chain better because its instant proc.

UPDATE! 2014\09\08

New hp 4333, Battle Tank Pledge of arc.

*Changed Cloak of Defiance for Coil *Text coming why, lets just say its better*

*Kaoms roots is now the boots of choice instead of my rare ones, movespeed is not needed due to lightning warp

*New shitty rings to make up for the res loss

*Removed Voidbringer for more hp and res

*Changed a bunch in the passive tree

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LVL: 92
HP: 4333 "I will increase this, might be slightly to low if playing to rough""
MANA: 3916
Dps: 27000. "Be aware of huge dps spikes that sometimes annihilates rare mobs"
Auras: Clarity, Purity of Lightning + Dicpline when mapping, "Purity of fire instead of disc when doing atziri"

Offense with 6 powercharges:

Defense

Bandits: Oak, Alira, Alira = Life, Castspeed, Powercharge.

My thoughts on the build so far: Very different from my regular arc noncrit. BUT, "big but", sometimes i jut obliterates enemies and bosses like they were stacks of hay, and this gives a nice feeling =). Crit also has a nice feature called "vaal pact" which is instant life leech. When i do atziri i suspect this build is gonna be a lot easier than my dual wield arc build since i can keep my flask charges up. Warlord's mark gives life leech and mana leech and i have a life leech gem equipped on my main arc, in combination with atziri belt that gives another 1%, i think i can deal with atziri if i have a big enough pool.

"Atziri kills: 8"

ALTERNATIVE ITEMS:

VOIDBRINGER & CLOAK OF DEFIANCE

Breakdown of items

Helm: Rare helm
Why: I was using Geofri's Crest earlier for aura buff but realised when i changed to cloak of defiance i got more benefit out of a rare es helm with flat hp.
Gems:

Armour: Lightning Coil
Why:Curse on hit, This armour is supposed to be 3b 1g 1r, bad luck with vorici :D "More text coming"
Gems:

Weapon: Pledge Of Hands
Why: The pledge of hands is one of the most cool uniques ive seen in a while, though the concept is simple its lvl30 echo massive mana boost and echo support will give my arc a nice dps boost. :D
Gems:

Boots: Kaom's Roots
Why:"Text comig"
Gems:

Gloves: Rare Gloves
Why:Life\Dex\Resistance\Energy Shield for mana
Gems:

Belt: Doryani's Invitation
Why:Very nice Dps boost, this belt was bought before i put in lifeleech gem and started using warlords mark as curse on hit, so now i only use it as extra dmg. so ITS NOT "NEEDED"

Rings&Amu Rare
Why:Life,castspeed, tons of restistance to make up for kaoms roots

CURRENT PASSIVE TREE

AND DONT COMMENT on this tree, i know its no optimised, im theorycrafting atm =P.

-----------------------------
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMFQgceB6UMfQ5IEFgQfxEPEZYTnhSwFVAV5xa_FvMYaiTYJjwmlSj6KjgsnC-dNZI2PTpYOuFBh0GWRXxFnUlRSbJMLUyzUDBTUlVLVcZYB1iuW1ld8l8qYeJirGNDZJ1sjHBScLtw1XOzdFV2EXgvfOV-M36vf8aCEIIegseFbYhCidOMNo0Zj0aP-pUul5ea4JuhnaqftKSRplenCKlurJius7Xytz64k8HFxp7Q9dWB2L3ZX9sL217djN-K37DgEuOE6-7r9ewY8Gvw1fId8kX31_no_go=
-----------------------------

Tactics:
Warp around, yeh you know how at this point :D, Press Q to fire your secondary spell, to proc lifeleech\mana leech from warlords mark + extra crit from assassins mark then use your main arc to destroy the pack of mobs.

In between packs you "might" want to use doedre's elixir, "its really good". If you end up with 1-2 seconds left on power charges, just hit it and back up to 10 seconds, it also provides you with an extra endurance charge if you allready have one due to the self inflicted dmg it causes, so your cast when dmg taken enduring cry will trigger if any mob nearby.

LIVESTREAM: http://www.twitch.tv/foxtactics

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by FoxTactics on Sep 8, 2014, 12:50:21 PM
Ajjeeeee maaah boooyy my body is so ready for some lightning !! ArC iS THE BAWZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Crit this time around?
That pic really makes me think of storm call.
Best news I have heard today!!!!!!
Thank ****ing god.
Ooops, double post. On a side note - I can't wait to see the new build.
Last edited by Gemz on Aug 20, 2014, 1:09:15 AM
I made one with crit double curse has the smae life for me as the old one and does 25k dps with an old level 20 arc

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37DfioIQj6ZEq1WuLJwFQkGWrrPQ9UyzRX5QMA5c215q-hEPfq9MLayYjRkUsET799c6WHRV4BKCHjvjm6FVxl8q2V_bC8HziiiPRngvg9vdjKKjZAkdFKcIGGp_xg_E-tK4k9rdfOV-WRGWO3wXLzbp6-5YBw5IBx64ymTnJKrjaprgY0Nd8pUuVdYWb0WdcNV-M_DVgKQabFNSidOkkY_6SVHkInBSE57r9SlPjmQqC4w2ZJ3DCYV97DiCm_em8-rlGVVL8h25kxo4tvq0OGHip4T79SaVkFWXlxa_RXw=

should be pretty decent for new league (put it in offline calc)

and yes considering poe.xyz the 10% spelldamage is stronger than 4% cast speed (think because of crit)
Last edited by demogorg on Aug 20, 2014, 2:33:26 AM
Fox Hype!
Oooo the arc master is back. Helped me make Atziri rapist last season.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiVFnBniuK8&list=UUfr_OnbD7g8uPk0s_mjzZLQ
I use flame surge now like one of foxys last iterations but you get idea face tank everything!

What happen to Ranger?

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 20, 2014, 3:49:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info