FoxTactics "Lightning Ninja" Arc build 18k+ : No update for 1.2

Hey! I dropped by your stream a couple times earlier. My build in invasion is going great! just finished cruel. I got lucky and corrupted my empower to level 2, so now I'm rolling through merciless.

Great Build!

And for anyone who wants it, here's my current tree on invasion, lv55.
Ign: ThunderFluff
using vaal orb on a level 1 empower is a complete fucking waste. ether empower it it at level 2 after only having to get 160mil xp so you can save from having to get 2 billion. or level it to 3 for a chance at a level for with god dam retarded resale value. all you did was shave off a day or 2 of leveling the gem to level 2
How do you keep your hp up? Only by regeneration, using hp-pots and the small leech from your belt? WOuld a 6L ARc be usefull with life leech?
"
mayainverse wrote:
using vaal orb on a level 1 empower is a complete fucking waste. ether empower it it at level 2 after only having to get 160mil xp so you can save from having to get 2 billion. or level it to 3 for a chance at a level for with god dam retarded resale value. all you did was shave off a day or 2 of leveling the gem to level 2

For my purposes, It's exactly what I wanted to do. I'm probably going to die eventually seeing as I'm playing invasion, and I don't have time to play THAT much. I'd rather have it level 2 now than have to wait til I'm lv 80+. It's worth more now to me than it was.
Ign: ThunderFluff
Love the build!

I was wondering if anyone could update with if they're build is going well in Invasion and what they're passive tree looks like?

Cheers!
"
HustlerOne wrote:
Been watching your stream, and one thing worries me which is reflect maps. I saw you using the soul mantle for a bit but wasn't paying attention to the maps. Was this for a reflect map or just for shits N giggles?

Sick build though, I'm hopping on this DPS train :D
I'm interested in how he handles reflect as well.....I have purity of lightning (only 79% res so far...gotta get inner force and another level on purity), but even with only 5k DPS, on a reflect group I typically hurt myself quite a bit (enough to have to use a flask). I tried a reflect map yesterday and was getting my butt kicked, ended up giving up after hitting 3 rare mobs with ele reflect (double reflect) in a row then dying.
~IGN: Nagisan
Last edited by Nagisan on Apr 12, 2014, 11:45:39 PM
"
FoxTactics wrote:
Hello everyone!

Mana : "without disc" 2450
Manaregen: +400 per sec

i'm lv78 and got 2000 mana without discipline
and 140% mana regen from passive + 100% from gear
when discipline(lv17) + clarify(lv17) on
i can get only 250+ regen per sec
how to reach 400+ per sec O.O?

i didnt take aura node and inner force from passive
is that really help lot to regen?

sorry for my bad english, i'm really enjoy this amazing build
Last edited by wan82129 on Apr 13, 2014, 2:19:30 AM
how come your using 2 arc gems?

does the dmg stack when u use more than 1 of the same gem?

Last edited by IMKR on Apr 13, 2014, 3:49:21 AM
also, what are the keystones that ur using?
(sorry im pretty new so i cant jsut point it out by looking at the skill tree)

and, can you create separate skill passives?

like what to do with the firs 25, first 50, etc etc instead of posting str8 to the end? i dunno which path i should be going frist.

thx
I'm trying this build in invasion, it work very nice
and i'm thinking of using Lightning Coil + EB + MoM, trying to be more tanky
will it be better to mitigate damage compared to Cloak of Defiance + EB?
IGN: Schodincat

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info