Zeno's Bino's Kitchen Knife Crit ST/Reave build. 1.1.4.

Bino's is not particularly fast, which aside from the defensive reasons just mentioned - makes even the offensive benefit of Abyssus diminished.
My Phys Crit Split Arrow Ranger Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/919885

My Poison Arrow Ranger Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/806913
"
ride1226 wrote:
"
Rxby wrote:
Could you explain why you would use Rat's Nest instead of Abysuss? The DPS difference for reave is around 20k lower when Rat's nest is equipped.

My take on this is that rats nest adds to survivability. Abyssus may be a huge DPS increase which is probably fine in parties where you kick it towards the back and just spectral throw but when your solo or leading the pack rats nest means you take less physical damage and can move quicker. Not only that but if your doing the evasion based setup the armor on the abyssus is kinda a waste when you could have all that evasion from rats nest.

Zeno?

Exactly this. I use Abyssus when i'm in a full party usually. Solo though mobs die instantly regardless so i'd rather not take extra damage.

Last edited by Zeno666 on Jun 15, 2014, 10:53:10 AM
Got a hold of a 6L chest but my ST is only doing 13k with hate how are you getting 15k+ with rats nest? I have obviously missed something but can't figure it out for the life of me.
Stats ST
Spoiler

current tree

new gear set up
Spoiler
It’s only after we’ve lost everything that we’re free to do anything.
Your missing mings heart ring. Huge upgrade.
...brings back fond D2 LoD memories...
OO i didn't realize that was needed like bino's thx for the info will look into that

Edit: Ming's sells for over 20+ Exalts in standard if i had known it was required for this build to just get the 16k damage i would have skipped this build and just went ele buzzsaw. I guess now I will be plowing through regrets. PLZ update the OP so people know this ring makes almost as much a difference as having Bino's or not.
It’s only after we’ve lost everything that we’re free to do anything.
Last edited by Cheezeus on Jun 15, 2014, 5:15:00 PM
"
Cheezeus wrote:
OO i didn't realize that was needed like bino's thx for the info will look into that

Edit: Ming's sells for over 20+ Exalts in standard if i had known it was required for this build to just get the 16k damage i would have skipped this build and just went ele buzzsaw. I guess now I will be plowing through regrets. PLZ update the OP so people know this ring makes almost as much a difference as having Bino's or not.

There used to be a section called "Wants" and "Needs" Within the "Needs" was a good rare dagger, Rat's Nest, and Maligaro's. Within the "Wants" was Bino's and Ming's Heart. OP took ot out a while ago though. I guess you didn't look at the guide before that.
"
Cheezeus wrote:

13k is still pretty great. Ming's just adds a lot of damage. You could also get a lot of damage by getting crit+Crit multi on your amulet.
Gear

Skilltree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4EfgV9BbUF-QguDkgRlhXwFr8YvRmOGtsbrSLqI_YkPCaVJ6krbzBxMgE6QjpYPeJI7klRSn1LeFVLVupW9Vb6WkhabWHiYqxnoG17cFJwVniufeN_xocZh3aH24hCjDaQG5fQmhObJpuNnZado52qo4qmf6c0p1yv67GzshmyRLTFtUi307k-wFHBxcaizerPetN-1CPWndfL227b1N2o3vbjhOd06NbtQe2D7g7v8PPq-WP8q_zF

5k ST DPS, what would you recommend changing apart from the shitty chest? Should I aim for more leech? (3/2 atm, not sure if it's enough)
"
WowSoGood wrote:
Gear

Skilltree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4EfgV9BbUF-QguDkgRlhXwFr8YvRmOGtsbrSLqI_YkPCaVJ6krbzBxMgE6QjpYPeJI7klRSn1LeFVLVupW9Vb6WkhabWHiYqxnoG17cFJwVniufeN_xocZh3aH24hCjDaQG5fQmhObJpuNnZado52qo4qmf6c0p1yv67GzshmyRLTFtUi307k-wFHBxcaizerPetN-1CPWndfL227b1N2o3vbjhOd06NbtQe2D7g7v8PPq-WP8q_zF

5k ST DPS, what would you recommend changing apart from the shitty chest? Should I aim for more leech? (3/2 atm, not sure if it's enough)

As far as damage goes, most of it comes from levels and gems. Having 20/20 gems gives such an insane DPS boost.

As you level you will also gain a lot more damage. Just work on upgrading each piece one at a time until you feel comfortable with your damage.

Besides leveling up, leveling gems and some gear tweaks your setup looks great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info