Zeno's Bino's Kitchen Knife Crit ST/Reave build. 1.1.4.

Great build man, i'ma start saving up for Bino's since its so expensive. One question, im using 5L Lightning coil, would u use L.Coil or Bronn's Lithe ? Or what armor do u recommend, i cant afford a 6L right now so im sticking with 5L. Here's my current gear:

Thx a lot :)
"
mandodiao wrote:
Great build man, i'ma start saving up for Bino's since its so expensive. One question, im using 5L Lightning coil, would u use L.Coil or Bronn's Lithe ? Or what armor do u recommend, i cant afford a 6L right now so im sticking with 5L. Here's my current gear:

I would use Lightning Coil for sure. It's a good option.

In the long run i think a Rare chest would be best though. But that's not a big deal until later on.
"
mandodiao wrote:

I would use Lightning Coil for sure. It's a good option.

In the long run i think a Rare chest would be best though. But that's not a big deal until later on.
Okay great man, so i just Spent almost all my currency in Bino's knife :) now im going for Ming's. I was thinking about switching from Preandus shield to Atziri's mirror, what do u think ? i has like 700 evasion, 30+ to all resis , reflects curses, thing is its only 28% block. Idk maybe a 1k+ Evasion + Resis rare shield would be better...

Edit: Changed some rings and got rid of the L.Coil. Im farming Dominus with no problems, super easy.

Last edited by mandodiao on Jul 2, 2014, 2:29:44 AM
"
mandodiao wrote:
Okay great man, so i just Spent almost all my currency in Bino's knife :) now im going for Ming's. I was thinking about switching from Preandus shield to Atziri's mirror, what do u think ? i has like 700 evasion, 30+ to all resis , reflects curses, thing is its only 28% block. Idk maybe a 1k+ Evasion + Resis rare shield would be better...

Edit: Changed some rings and got rid of the L.Coil. Im farming Dominus with no problems, super easy.

Atziri's Mirror shield isn't that great because it lacks life. A rare shield is best imo. Unless you need the leech and block from Perandus to survive, i'd get a rare.
I've got pretty much everything for this but the Ming's which I doubt I'll go for because of expense and then having to buy other gear to cover my resists. Working amazingly well right now, with the right gear this build is extremely solid.
my current gear:

solid build, the biggest problem i have is with mana tho.. i can only run hatred atm, if i run grace too the 2% mana leech node will not cover the cost of spectral throw:o, how can you sustain your mana?!
Last edited by Goobey on Jul 12, 2014, 1:11:38 PM
"
Goobey wrote:
my current gear:

solid build, the biggest problem i have is with mana tho.. i can only run hatred atm, if i run grace too the 2% mana leech node will not cover the cost of spectral throw:o, how can you sustain your mana?!

I got some mana on pieces of my gear that let me sustain my 6 link ST. I used Additional Accuracy because it has no mana multiplier and when you hit more often, you leech more consistently which helps out.

If that doesn't work, use the blood magic gem for a 6th link if you can.
"
Zeno666 wrote:
"
Goobey wrote:
my current gear:

I got some mana on pieces of my gear that let me sustain my 6 link ST. I used Additional Accuracy because it has no mana multiplier and when you hit more often, you leech more consistently which helps out.

If that doesn't work, use the blood magic gem for a 6th link if you can.

bought this:

my chest btw:

i am still not able to run a second aura. i am thinking about replacing rats nest by either alphas howl (reduced mana) or abyssus (less attack speed- less mana/sec, more damage/hit - more mana regen).. i am only at 2,5k health tho, running aerobatics or w/e, so i assume it will hurt my survivability a LOT. i might respec into IR, idk tho:s u got a suggestion?
Zeno, your "current tree" in the first post shows you taking Ondar's Guile, but not Phase Acrobatics. Can you talk about why you chose one over the other? With the number of recommended uniques for this build, it seems like Phase Acrobatics would take the pressure off of your resists a bit. I know Ondar's Guile is great for reflect - is there anything else to it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info