Zeno's Bino's Kitchen Knife Crit ST/Reave build. 1.1.4.

"
Zeno, your "current tree" in the first post shows you taking Ondar's Guile, but not Phase Acrobatics. Can you talk about why you chose one over the other? With the number of recommended uniques for this build, it seems like Phase Acrobatics would take the pressure off of your resists a bit. I know Ondar's Guile is great for reflect - is there anything else to it?

With the evasion based tree, Ondar's makes you basically 100% immune to reflect. Phase Acro is good, but spell damage was never a huge issue because of the regen from Bino's. It's not worth the points you use early on, i'd pick it up later.

alright, i have been playing around with various items now to let me keep up haste, i switched to romiras banquet now, running purity of elements to make up for the lost resistance slot (no grace tho, using it instead of hatred in reflect maps).
i have 10,6k dps without blood rage/ frenzy charges (11,5 with 4 frenzy charges, 12,2k with 1 powercharge) now in a 5link with lvl 18 spectral throw:P very powerful build.

my gear:

Last edited by Goobey on Jul 17, 2014, 3:23:57 PM
"
Goobey wrote:
alright, i have been playing around with various items now to let me keep up haste, i switched to romiras banquet now, running purity of elements to make up for the lost resistance slot (no grace tho, using it instead of hatred in reflect maps).
i have 10,6k dps without blood rage/ frenzy charges (11,5 with 4 frenzy charges, 12,2k with 1 powercharge) now in a 5link with lvl 18 spectral throw:P very powerful build.

Everything looks good, though personally i don't think Romira's is worth it. I used it when i first started thsi build when the league was new and good rare rings were hard to find.

It's nice, but a rare ring can provide a LOT more if you find another way to generate power charges.

One option i used in the past was CWDT>Ice Spear>GMP>Power Charge on Crit. This lets you sustain power charges just by getting hit every nwo and then. It doesn't have 100% uptime, but your charges will last longer than they will with Romiras.

This is of course an opinion, feel free to ignore it if you feel the way you play the build is working fine
hi very fun build but i need some help in what to start upgrading first other than the increased quality gems which i'm going to try to start working on now.

Spoiler

Will you make an updated skill tree for 1.2
"
Expo95 wrote:

Yes. I've been busy lately but when i get the full respec and the new leagues start i will update the guide for 1.2.
I've been working on this build, hoping it is going to be viable once this patch comes out. Have I wasted my time and ex's picking up Ming's and Bino's? Please tell me I haven't....
"
Zeno666 wrote:
"
Expo95 wrote:

Yes. I've been busy lately but when i get the full respec and the new leagues start i will update the guide for 1.2.

Thanks I've been messing around with the 1.2 tree, but I just want to see what other's are doing with the new layout and such.
"
valient_dude wrote:
I've been working on this build, hoping it is going to be viable once this patch comes out. Have I wasted my time and ex's picking up Ming's and Bino's? Please tell me I haven't....

I dont think so, the tree hasn't messed up the build that much and the nerf to ST isn't bad. They mainly nerfed the ele buzzsaw builds not Phys Crit ST builds.
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIAr-v-CQHRlcgnIcSi_rq749N-fXUaj_ba-wkZii2DlwYWvw-rUzWbtR9BAx61SAYjcFIqC_PqXfJw1YnT_5OwklHZBX3p_i1V0All8bt8IQMi6jpCS3jdqDBx1CMFtejW1op_KzB8UUeNv419TZIj9v_eJP3nVM96shkyAZsmfeMs4axmuT7YdkcG8uFjQw5IjoqX0NtuVvWnNPb844TAnDY9bIydqmKs29SQGxGWmhNwVgceSVHw1ZUuYeImlYw2VUu4yjt8D8Sio3_G2wuCHsHz

maybe
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info