Zeno's Bino's Kitchen Knife Crit ST/Reave build. 1.1.4.

Updated to add evasion tree + gear upgrades
Flipped some gear from my CoC toon and will be doing some shopping for this build tomorrow. Going to start with chest and belt then move my way through the rest. I did get an upgrade on my binos while flipping items as well as a Ming's heart so just need to do belt, gloves, jewelry, and shield.

What do you recommend looking for in jewellery? Also, still have not been able to sustain both auras as 77. Keep missing Reaves due to insufficient mana. Thanks.
...brings back fond D2 LoD memories...
"
ride1226 wrote:
Flipped some gear from my CoC toon and will be doing some shopping for this build tomorrow. Going to start with chest and belt then move my way through the rest. I did get an upgrade on my binos while flipping items as well as a Ming's heart so just need to do belt, gloves, jewelry, and shield.

What do you recommend looking for in jewellery? Also, still have not been able to sustain both auras as 77. Keep missing Reaves due to insufficient mana. Thanks.

For rings i'd aim to get Life>Resists(until capped)>Diamond base>Attack Speed>Accuracy>mana? idk

as far as ammy, you want one similar to mine. Crit+crit multi+life and whatever else you need.

Sustaining 2 auras can be a pain because when you miss you don't leech properly. Try getting the 5% reduced reserve and level your reduced mana gem
Just searched for one "like" yours and found yours for sale on POEXYZ. What are you looking for for it? LMK.
"
ride1226 wrote:
Just searched for one "like" yours and found yours for sale on POEXYZ. What are you looking for for it? LMK.

Not for sale atm. I was going to sell it because i had a better one, but decided to sell the better one. Sorry
I'm starting to level my character now and this is what I plan on using:

I'm not the richest player, so I couldn't get Ming's and I can easily swap my sapphire ring for a diamond base.

Planned links are:
CHEST- ST, LMP, Inc Crit DMG, Phys Proj DMG, FA, PCoC
GLOVES- Double Strike, Multistrike, Melee DMG, Inc Crit DMG
BOOTS- Vaal Haste, Vaal Grace, Inc Duration, Portal/etc (Don't have enough chaos res for Blood Rage)
SHIELD- Hatred, Grace, Reduced Mana
HELMET- Crit Weakness, Blood Magic, Whirling Blades, FA
DAGGER- idk maybe a culling strike setup
I also have this chest (ilvl 75) and would aim for a life roll and idk what suffix before regaling, but no exalts cause I'm poor.

An obvious upgrade would be to change my amulet for a life and crit multi one with light res.
Ideally I would have a CwDT setup but getting 4R in Atziri boots is out of my RNG.
"
Zeno666 wrote:
"
ride1226 wrote:

Not for sale atm. I was going to sell it because i had a better one, but decided to sell the better one. Sorry

No worries at all. Hey for a belt is there any reason not to grab a tri res doryani's invitation? Seems like a solid option as long as you grab life on other items.
"
ride1226 wrote:

No worries at all. Hey for a belt is there any reason not to grab a tri res doryani's invitation? Seems like a solid option as long as you grab life on other items.

The lack of life and the lack of chaos res are the only two reasons not to use one.

"
landrew831 wrote:

An obvious upgrade would be to change my amulet for a life and crit multi one with light res.
Ideally I would have a CwDT setup but getting 4R in Atziri boots is out of my RNG.

Looks good, but yeah you need some upgrades at some point. Just focus on one piece at a time until it all looks great.
Last edited by Zeno666 on Jun 7, 2014, 10:13:20 PM
What is your evasion rating sitting at?
"
henryhong1337 wrote:
What is your evasion rating sitting at?

Around 45% with grace. Witch isn't too bad considering my chest and shield.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info