[1.3.0] [BL/TM] BM Flame Totem solo Magic Find/group culler. (78+Maps solo/Dominus)

Do you think a Soul Mantle with a remove curse flask would work for this build? I don't know if the level 14 spell totem support would screw up the totems, but if it doesn't it's an extra totem and +50% life for all three, and a flask removes the curse.

Unlike other builds the only thing about this one that won't work in 2.0 is the cwdt-ec combo, unless there are changes in beta I'm not aware of. I have an old flame totem marauder following this build I haven't used in a while but might start using again because all my other builds are getting nerfed and I'm not sure how to fix them right now. The loss of reduced mana gem auras, cwdt-ec, nerfed eldritch battery etc. are really throwing a monkey wrench in the gears so to speak.

Hmm after googling a bit I'm seeing some significant changes to this build, specifically flame totem changes. Duration is almost halved to 8 seconds and it gains projectiles with gem level. I don't know if damage has been changed or if those multiple projectiles can hit a single target (doubt they can). That does change things doesn't it.
Last edited by MrSparkle001 on Jun 25, 2015, 5:05:58 PM
"
MrSparkle001 wrote:
Do you think a Soul Mantle with a remove curse flask would work for this build? I don't know if the level 14 spell totem support would screw up the totems, but if it doesn't it's an extra totem and +50% life for all three, and a flask removes the curse.

Unlike other builds the only thing about this one that won't work in 2.0 is the cwdt-ec combo, unless there are changes in beta I'm not aware of. I have an old flame totem marauder following this build I haven't used in a while but might start using again because all my other builds are getting nerfed and I'm not sure how to fix them right now. The loss of reduced mana gem auras, cwdt-ec, nerfed eldritch battery etc. are really throwing a monkey wrench in the gears so to speak.

Hmm after googling a bit I'm seeing some significant changes to this build, specifically flame totem changes. Duration is almost halved to 8 seconds and it gains projectiles with gem level. I don't know if damage has been changed or if those multiple projectiles can hit a single target (doubt they can). That does change things doesn't it.

I think I am going to respec my current marauder to this, but with crit instead of IIQ/IIR. From what I hear, flame totem from the beta is still really strong, since it has built in LMP now and still hits pretty hard. Here's my build that I am still working on. Based of Zaun's 1mhc league build where he got level 100.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Has anyone tried dropping the culling totem and going crit? That way we could go ice golem, gmp, cull, iir.
The consuming dark could be interesting for this build. Converts 75% of fire damage to chaos, though probably works best with a crit version too.
Update requested!
any 2.0 update?
Update for 2.0 please thanks
Is this build still good for the new addon?
I testing right now this build, will share my impressions later, but look like "shotgun" effect nerf affect flame totem a lot:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABLMGDgn2C2EOPBDMFCAUcRZvGS4aOBo-HOcdFCLiJbwnLyftKk0qjSu2LKc1kjbYOlg62DwtPfw_J0bXR-JJG0rIVcZXDVhjWOVZ81orXz9j_WaeaPJqHm6qcYVyD3hpeuZ99YIHgpuC5IPMiq-MRozPj0aQEZBVmjuboaIAo_KkOayYrY2vbLFCtfK3PsBmwxPE9sauxtjPftIh1HzVpti92WHZfNq520_fv-DD4XPjauw47FXtPO8O8B_xbPIv8kH2SPau99f4k_rS

This is what I have in mind for my 100 points respec:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_FCDvDho-8i98uCku8axXDdIh8kGCB9l8FHEOPN-_OlK8nxiR_EsUTQHnG_ol37YspBnZYa2Nz34ZLiftBg7UfAn2xPbGrhDMK7aMRviTPC2DX4PMtz7-Cti9NZK18m6qSsgLYa9saPLwH6IABLPAZuFzmjuCm-w4hXtmVJRvcg9xhXrmY_1G12aeWOXDE1oro_L60h0Uj0aboRhqOVJYB_fXrJjxbDbYSRsqjexVFm_jajpYVcYsp3hp9q4=

My tree extends higher, taking whispers of doom for an additional curse. I take soul of steel (now located above the bloodless wheel) to make the most of the armour buff this patch. I may take 3 points in combat stamina (near the middle of the tree) to round out the build. The life nodes under blood magic look tempting too.

I'm still debating whether to skip the jewel socket on the way to celestial judgement and spend an extra 2 points to gain extra life from the devotion route below.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info