[1.3.0] [BL/TM] BM Flame Totem solo Magic Find/group culler. (78+Maps solo/Dominus)

level 47.
200 tooltip dps with fire pen,(real dps around 3000),almost 3 k hp,tankiness through the roof.damn this build is good
Get a three dragons, if you can afford losing the def of the helmet it will boost your damage by alot and you can use arc totems to freeze the screen which is always fun :)
"
Zerber wrote:
Get a three dragons, if you can afford losing the def of the helmet it will boost your damage by alot and you can use arc totems to freeze the screen which is always fun :)

Previously talked about it in one of the first pages, tried the three dragons but tbh the mobs die fast enough atm dindt notice such an big difference, and this char is mainly build just for finding as many uniques as possible.

Tho for leveling if u have it its always possible to get, not needed tho.
would it be possible to sacrifice boots for windscream? 10% ele dmg,nice all ress roll ( i se you have problem with resistances) and 1 more curse allows a lot of flexibility (can support build with tankiness or more damage,depending on the curse)
Level 67 currently, been doing your build since level 34, going well. My only problem is that I'm so poor I'll never afford an andvarius :( And also, can't find a good chest to save my life, so 4L for now and maybe for a long time to go since I'm poor.
"
Dugi96 wrote:
would it be possible to sacrifice boots for windscream? 10% ele dmg,nice all ress roll ( i se you have problem with resistances) and 1 more curse allows a lot of flexibility (can support build with tankiness or more damage,depending on the curse)

Its possible to wear them yes and double curse is indeed nice, tho as like for the three dragons i dont need them atm, if it had 30to all resits i would prolly have worn them.
For leveling i bet they are real proper and starting maps too, tho they arent that cheap for starters.

"
Level 67 currently, been doing your build since level 34, going well. My only problem is that I'm so poor I'll never afford an andvarius :( And also, can't find a good chest to save my life, so 4L for now and maybe for a long time to go since I'm poor.

Well i actually dindt buy any andvarius, i got one traded (the alt art) for an Rise of the Phoenix shield and the other andvarius dropped on an 71Stand map from an invader.

An 5L should not be that hard to obtain, you can search for white armor pieces and use some orb of alchemy+scouring on them untill you get some decent HP/atleast 1lowish resist and that will prolly work.

Here you can find some 5L's which should not be that expensive;

http://poe.xyz.is/search/ritakomimihaye
but dont forget about the blue 5L's which also should not be that pricy, you can scour them and then alch again.

http://poe.xyz.is/search/teahoamaosirau
Last edited by expjah on Apr 19, 2014, 11:26:26 AM
would it be worth sacrificing some health in order to use a fire Doryani's Invitation?

the 20-30% increased fire damage and 1% of Fire Damage Leeched as Life seem like they could be pretty useful (if the life leech works via fire totem)
Last edited by Reavus85 on Apr 20, 2014, 1:04:27 PM
Just RIP'ed at LVL 59 in a 5 man group that all thought run-though and skipp all enemies in VAAL Ruins is a great idea. This invisible snake invader got me 2800 HP and 3500 Armor - dead by bleeding in 3-4 sec... kaka

Doryani is nice, the dmg boost and the resis are great, but I am pretty sure that the 1% life-leech will not apply if you do not cast yourself but the totems cast. If it would heal the totems it would be great tho! :)

The build is great and really easy to play, my death was caused by stupidity. I guess I have to do it again... grr...

Hobby player, lvl 59 is something like an achivement already, never had a char that high. :P
so I'm kinda confused...

When exactly do you run your magic find totem? Do you just put it out when a yellow is at low hp? how exactly do you go about using your 4L totem? Do you always put one 6L totem and one rarity totem?
Why don't you pick up more block chance? Block is very good for mitigation, because you'd ignore a large amount of physical hits, regardless of how large the hit is. It could be made even more effective by using the Blind gem or even the Moonsorrow unique, so that you never get hit. Trade a dps gem for survivability.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info