[1.3.0] [BL/TM] BM Flame Totem solo Magic Find/group culler. (78+Maps solo/Dominus)

Hello,

i really like this Build.

I thought maybe its better to use Mana instead of bloodmagic. (Ambush)

http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgEAAnEDxgSzBVsGDgn2DjwQzBQgFE0UcRcvGJEZhRo4GmwkqiSwJy8o-ilPKhMrtiynNuk9_EGHQqNE50bXSsRQR1XWWGNY5VnzXcZeXV8_YG1j_WTnah5qO3Kpdgh4aXrmeyCApIKbgseDOIbRi4yMRozPkFWdgJ2uns2iAKPypKynCKcwp4SnlKgYrKq1BLc-uJO8n8AawxPGrsbY0f3SIdR83fPhc-Nq45_kIudq6hjr7uw47SDvDvAf8i_2SPau9zL4k_jr-ej60v6H

I havent tested it. But with my equipment it has more dps but a little bit less life.
But you could use haste to get even more dps.
And maybe run Clarity+haste+reduced mana and Arctic Armour?

I Dont know how to calculate the needed mana for Artic Armour

edit: and why is no one using iron will? There is so much str.
Last edited by oNcLe on Apr 17, 2014, 5:43:31 AM
"
oNcLe wrote:
Hello,

i really like this Build.

I thought maybe its better to use Mana instead of bloodmagic. (Ambush)

I havent tested it. But with my equipment it has more dps but a little bit less life.
But you could use haste to get even more dps.
And maybe run Clarity+haste+reduced mana and Arctic Armour?

I Dont know how to calculate the needed mana for Artic Armour

edit: and why is no one using iron will? There is so much str.

U can try, but i dont think i could wear all the MF gear with having to regen mana, sometimes your totems still die instant, this build is powerful cause you can resummon your totems fast and with no wait time. My cast speed increase is 118% and the mana cost of One totem costs 354mana.

Good luck trying to cast 5totems in an row when they die and cost 350mana, you need good regen even more if u want to wear aura's and arthic armour.

I'm leveling an iron will atm, when i replace it with fire penetration it boosts my dps from 2395 to 2790 or something, tho i dont know if its worth yet (i like fire pen)

Tho 2395x5 + fire pen x2 totems still gives alot of dps(~24k without fire pen), dominus adds are vanishing within 10sec. Last phase dominus merciless goes down in around 10-15sec too.
Last edited by expjah on Apr 17, 2014, 5:53:19 AM
Thanks for your fast reply,

i think you are right. There isn't enough mana left.
(With my gear max mana 650 and clarity/reduced mana 20 there is 180 mana left)
Hey, I'm leveling you build right now @ level 68 and it seems to be going ok. I tried doing a couple dominus runs, and I'm really having trouble with tankiness. How did you run this build without the insane armor on your shield and chest?
"
DustyLenz wrote:
Hey, I'm leveling you build right now @ level 68 and it seems to be going ok. I tried doing a couple dominus runs, and I'm really having trouble with tankiness. How did you run this build without the insane armor on your shield and chest?

With dominus itself? hmm it might be your dps that lacks abit atm at lvl 68 for dominus maybe, i dindt have the 2k armor chest before i started doing dominus runs at merciless, i also did that with an 5L and around 1k armor.
The second phase is always abit sketchy with 5L dominus since u can get unlucky with the times he hit you etc,

Maybe try solo piety farm? gives more XP plus around the same loot table.
If i were u id try that maybe. (also i tend never to kill stuff on my way to dominus, at lunaris you have to which gives chance on currency and loot)

Tho whats quite important are the gem levels in this build, its better to farm up until lets say 75-80 and then do some farming (piety maybe).

I think around 75 i had atleast 6k armor and maybe already in the 4500hp, should have taken screenshots but dindt expect myself it worked this well so far. I guess the totem dps for piety farming merciless was atleast above 1k dps with added fire pen in an 5L.

Temp chains comes in real handy in lunaris, and get your flask which makes you immune to curses!
Yeah I think my lack of armor might be the problem... It's really low atm, and I'm broke :3. I', just playing the build because I had a level 65 on standard that I hadn't respec'd yet and I wanted some currency. Thanks for the help!
Have u thought about going for the shield nodes instead of resist?
U can get 55block 75mblock with around 15 points+gear. Should take care of lightning thornes/reflect...

As for class Iam not realy sure if i should pick Scion/Marouder any advice?
"
Fresszelle wrote:
Have u thought about going for the shield nodes instead of resist?
U can get 55block 75mblock with around 15 points+gear. Should take care of lightning thornes/reflect...

As for class Iam not realy sure if i should pick Scion/Marouder any advice?

Untill you dont get double andvarius its possible to get some block nodes yes if u have enough resistance, tho i dont know how effective they are.
Last edited by expjah on Apr 17, 2014, 8:59:42 PM
shipyard video uploading atm;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0khXUOWD4Q&feature=youtu.be

fps affects my gameplay abit while recording, normally abit smoother gameplay when not recording tho it wasnt hard rolled just an example how much dmg it potentially can deal while wearing MF gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info