[1.3.0] [BL/TM] BM Flame Totem solo Magic Find/group culler. (78+Maps solo/Dominus)

"
sSasori wrote:
Was planning to be a MF'er for these new leagues.. glad I found this thread.
Thanks!

My next thing to do is find an updated build I can level with :l

You can see the updated build at the first page under "build preview"

It is not the definitely build, some little changes will come. But thats no problem, you get -+20 refund skills points when you are finished with merciless, so no problem to respec some points in your passiv tree. And if you have not enough points (what I don't think) you can still respec with regret orbs. So you can easly change the passiv skill tree points later :) , don't worry about that too much.
Or you use this passiv tree just as a guide line and add your own skills points to the passiv tree, thats what I often do, I adapt the passiv tree to what I need. If you need resistances, take some resistances points, if you need life take some life nodes and so on. The important thing is that you take some of the keys nodes which the build does need to work, the rest is up to you.

And if you are struggeling with leveling your character, you can use the leveling help posts from Insomniac, he did a great work
Last edited by Afura on Aug 21, 2014, 4:29:02 AM
how much dps you have in 1.2?
Beautiful patch. +15% life, +25% dps.
The current 1.2 build seems to be really strong the way it is. The totem life nodes are awesome.
I dont think there will be much tweaking :P
Why don't you use IIQ gem aswell? :S
Because iiq gem only exists in Standard league
Last edited by Afura on Aug 21, 2014, 7:17:38 PM
I'm level 64 in Rampage, it's really efficient and fun :). Thanks a lot! I wish I had a link with blue socket so I can use faster casting instead of fire pen... haha
And what shouls we change in the MF totem?
It would be possible to use iiqwhen we have the heartbreaker for culling strike ...
"
And what shouls we change in the MF totem?
It would be possible to use iiqwhen we have the heartbreaker for culling strike ...

Use another skill with cull/IIR attached (or power siphon with IIR). Or just swap in the IIR gem over a blue one when the boss gets low.
IGN: Dmillz
Level 32 marauder here and im loving this build too much.
Just used flame totem for the first time with LMP and its wrecking everything.
Thanks for this awesome build and see you in the beyond!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info