Scary's 2H Cyclone [Level 98 - Invasion League][Sort of 1.2 Updated]

"
scarything wrote:
"
Shadowsaurd wrote:
For high end maps, which gem is better? Life leech or LGoH, assuming both are 20/20. I have a 2h axe cycloner but my axe attack speed is 1.18. Also already have 5% LL on amulet.

lgoh

Thanks! I've been messing around with both and I feel the same way but wanted confirmation.
Annnndddddd RIP Got to 82 and then died to Thorns from the Promenade boss... haha Great build anyway bro! Will roll again at a later date!

Gear I died with if anyone interested:

And had this for offhand culling ( Got me a belly and a Taryns Shiver ;) )
"
MrBlind01 wrote:
Annnndddddd RIP Got to 82 and then died to Thorns from the Promenade boss... haha Great build anyway bro! Will roll again at a later date!

Gear I died with if anyone interested:

And had this for offhand culling ( Got me a belly and a Taryns Shiver ;) )

With that gear, how much dps? Life? Armour?

Im playing now WOE cyclone in invasion, facerolling shits (low lvl maps..) dps only 5.6k.. Life 5600 armour 7.2k. 79 allres(chaos-40). 47% block 35% spellblock.

2H cyclone can get sick dps i believe, but how about tankiness?
IGN: Wanderiin
"
kossuvissy wrote:

Im playing now WOE cyclone in invasion, facerolling shits (low lvl maps..) dps only 5.6k.. Life 5600 armour 7.2k. 79 allres(chaos-40). 47% block 35% spellblock.

I had 8.5k DPS, 5.6k life and between 5.5k and 6k armour. I didn't get hit that hard really and was even able to take big hits from most invasion bosses in maps.

My resistances were all 78 but had -60 chaos res... I was also facerolling maps but I was only doing 69's and 70's as I had a shit map base and no drop luck :(

But yeah, I didn't need too much armour because a granite was enough to keep me alive, that paired with the life on hit made it hard for me to die (Apart from killing myself to promenade thorns boss....)
"
MrBlind01 wrote:
"
kossuvissy wrote:

I had 8.5k DPS, 5.6k life and between 5.5k and 6k armour. I didn't get hit that hard really and was even able to take big hits from most invasion bosses in maps.

My resistances were all 78 but had -60 chaos res... I was also facerolling maps but I was only doing 69's and 70's as I had a shit map base and no drop luck :(

But yeah, I didn't need too much armour because a granite was enough to keep me alive, that paired with the life on hit made it hard for me to die (Apart from killing myself to promenade thorns boss....)

Alright sounds good.. Did u tank inva bosses in maps? Or merci dom?

Prob gonna reroll 2h cyclone.. If not getting 6L for woe build :D its tanky as hell but i think for high lvl maps dps is too low with 5L..
IGN: Wanderiin
"
kossuvissy wrote:

Prob gonna reroll 2h cyclone.. If not getting 6L for woe build :D its tanky as hell but i think for high lvl maps dps is too low with 5L..

I didn't try Merci Dom, but as for invasion bosses I could tank a majority, the ones I didn't want to attempt were things like Judgement, the devourer and the totems. Most others were fine!

I'm struggling to find motivation to play another build after ripping on this char. Might just have to re-roll it again haha
"
MrBlind01 wrote:
"
kossuvissy wrote:

I didn't try Merci Dom, but as for invasion bosses I could tank a majority, the ones I didn't want to attempt were things like Judgement, the devourer and the totems. Most others were fine!

I'm struggling to find motivation to play another build after ripping on this char. Might just have to re-roll it again haha

Haha rip man! Yeah i should actually have mentioned the Promenade thorns! They really, really hurt. More so than any other thorns in the game it! I almost got killed there with double boss mod. Have to be very careful with that boss.
GogogoScary - 95 HC 40k GS
Scary - 98 Invasion 2H Cyclone
GMT +1
updated
GogogoScary - 95 HC 40k GS
Scary - 98 Invasion 2H Cyclone
GMT +1

:D
I playing same you
my gear now

Ambush League LV.68

Report Forum Post