Scary's 2H Cyclone [Level 98 - Invasion League][Sort of 1.2 Updated]

"
Dawcy wrote:
Couple of questions.
Why don't you pick up any extra endurance charges and why do you get movespeed?

I've never felt that i need more endurance charges, not on this character or any other. All i use them for is Immortal Call really. Will probably spec out of the Oak merciless quest reward as well in favor for skill point.

Also i found these boots and decided to use them, I'm not sure if i'd rather have the slight dps boost that no MS would provide over the utility the MS provides in general.
GogogoScary - 95 HC 40k GS
Scary - 98 Invasion 2H Cyclone
GMT +1
Can you kill atziri with this build, rest of her map too? I'm asking because it seems spellblock is necessary from the kills ive seen. Also can you update your gear?
Last edited by Aggnog on Apr 10, 2014, 4:51:58 AM
hey man same question as up here =) did u do atziri with the spec? .. saw a guy using puncture + cylone 2h for killing her pretty easy.. just curious if u manage to make it.. overal ur build looks nice and pretty Noob friendly sort of say .. nothing fancy needed to get a good char but a good build.. thumbs up =)
Ingame: Misteryhunt // HIV_Positief // Grote_Boze_Meneer

Don't hate me because i'm pretty.
Hey, after talking to scary a bit about some stuff he asked me to put up my idea, its basically inspired by his build but with just 102 points for now.
I was getting bored of my ranged/caster chars and decided to go back to full melee 2h no shield.
Also i'm a standard/ambush player.

-less life (just 102 points, room for more.)
-axe build
+aura/buff effect to get purity auras to +6 max res, with +3 from the spec,maybe +4 if i feel like it (probably just lightning & fire)

Why?
I always feel like the worst stuff once you have decent armour is always spells/spelldamage.
Sure its debatable if the loss of some life%/dps aura/grace is worth it but my personal experience is that more maxres makes a really big difference.
Also a smaller healthpool is healed to full quicker so thats good if you still dont die in one blow. :p

Have to add: I also wanted to run Alpha's Howl but its probably not worth it because level 20-22 Purity's are still +4% max res, and you lose up to 99 life and a second/third res from a regular helmet!

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAe4zG2CECWGNUCz386XyMz1BU9kjkUV8_IVXBBOOfLPt5aEF0Jy85DgthdivvDqlzeA33Tbyf2WG-iqlugIqkrBkuAdxsRvIvJ-2kGXJsrKob-jIJcqlZ8yXffNlZ_sAahNkX4ZBVZp5uaWVNbtinhPrSvqdHfk4yGjgdFBcvNunSTavFj0aG0SSq42rAD9DQpwgksBmF1e3PZbiTgKQabGqTVcYMffPdtkEWbxB_TirGnluvKaXdDfzFVvpnoIoih3bA80p9fPXAplRJ

Again, good build, guide and helpful player, gl for invasion 100!
Last edited by Giniyo on Apr 12, 2014, 9:43:56 AM
"
Dawcy wrote:
Couple of questions.

Currently running with 7 endurance charge, and it seem to be useless, 5 is enough I think. Just regret back 2 endu charge passive skill and it saved me 4 points, helped alot.
Last edited by camapngu133 on Apr 12, 2014, 9:56:05 AM
"
camapngu133 wrote:
"
Dawcy wrote:
Couple of questions.

Currently running with 7 endurance charge, and it seem to be useless, 5 is enough I think. Just regret back 2 endu charge passive skill and it saved me 4 points, helped alot.

Which endurance nodes did you take?
"
Dawcy wrote:

Which endurance nodes did you take?

Stamina near Resolute Technique and Endurance at Templar area.

Still have: 3 default charges, 1 from Oak, 1 from Vigor at duelist area
Last edited by camapngu133 on Apr 12, 2014, 3:56:27 PM
i find 3 charges + increased duration immortal call (and decent armour) is enough too
For high end maps, which gem is better? Life leech or LGoH, assuming both are 20/20. I have a 2h axe cycloner but my axe attack speed is 1.18. Also already have 5% LL on amulet.

"
Shadowsaurd wrote:
For high end maps, which gem is better? Life leech or LGoH, assuming both are 20/20. I have a 2h axe cycloner but my axe attack speed is 1.18. Also already have 5% LL on amulet.

lgoh
GogogoScary - 95 HC 40k GS
Scary - 98 Invasion 2H Cyclone
GMT +1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info