Scary's 2H Cyclone [Level 98 - Invasion League][Sort of 1.2 Updated]

What path should i follow when lvling, like in the passive tree, should i go to the templar area first and then duelist or? And what setup should i use before switching to cyclone, skill and weapon wise etc. Thanks.
"
scarything wrote:
Thanks for the bump.

Mine hardly matters in the torrent of self bumps, so no need to thank me.
Updated with some leveling advice and leveling trees.

"
Minorith wrote:
"
scarything wrote:
Thanks for the bump.

Mine hardly matters in the torrent of self bumps, so no need to thank me.

Thank you again!
GogogoScary - 95 HC 40k GS
Scary - 98 Invasion 2H Cyclone
GMT +1
added my new tree at level 95, shaved some stuff. got more damage
GMT +1
Hey buddy, enjoying the build so far (lvl65)

What auras are you running, also would you mind doing an axe tree. Should i get splitting strikes instead of skull cracking?

I know i need to get by the blade and fell the weak :)
Last edited by Cithilu on Apr 7, 2014, 11:07:21 AM
"
Hey buddy, enjoying the build so far (lvl65)

What auras are you running, also would you mind doing an axe tree. Should i get splitting strikes instead of skull cracking?

I know i need to get by the blade and fell the weak :)

Something like this;

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwCcQSzC2EUTRUgFm8X4RkuGYUaOBpsG_odFCECIVUj9iSqJd8nLyftKk0s6Sz7MgkyiTWSNuk5Dj38PydBdEd-Sn1KyFBUVAtVxlb6V-JYY1nzWf5aSF8_ZU1mnmegbBZsRm5pbqpybHKpdit4DXloe4x82Xz1gziD24TZh3aI8YoijM-PRpBVmSuiAKQZpKynhKloqW6pc6vFrKq18ryfvYG-ir6nwBrApsDzwQTG2M5xz2XQ0NSP2WHdDeNq45_kUel87DjuDu8O73zv8PAf8i_z3fZI90360vxL_MU=

Spliting Strikes is nice, but kind of far away. But if you feel like it, go for it! But i don't think you will be lacking damage with a Kaom's Primacy anyway!
GMT +1
Yeah i picked up a low roll koams for cheap, just waiting on some divine drops to re roll it!
Hey, just wanted to say that this build is real fun to play! I'm currently 71 in Invasion and not had many problems. I used Heavy Strike/Leap Slam to level with the unique 2H's (Limbsplit, Geofri's ect...) Swapped into Cyclone at 55 when I got my Axe :)

Here is my gear:

Also, I used a 4L up until 70 and then I got my chest, it wasn't too bad.
"
Yeah i picked up a low roll koams for cheap, just waiting on some divine drops to re roll it!

Good luck on that divine! It can pretty much only get better ;)

"
MrBlind01 wrote:
Hey, just wanted to say that this build is real fun to play! I'm currently 71 in Invasion and not had many problems. I used Heavy Strike/Leap Slam to level with the unique 2H's (Limbsplit, Geofri's ect...) Swapped into Cyclone at 55 when I got my Axe :)
Also, I used a 4L up until 70 and then I got my chest, it wasn't too bad.

Thanks man i appreciate it! I actually used a 4l + Kaom's Primacy for a long time even in maps!
GMT +1
Couple of questions.
Why don't you pick up any extra endurance charges and why do you get movespeed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info