Scary's 2H Cyclone [Level 98 - Invasion League][Sort of 1.2 Updated]

"
madoxxx588 wrote:
i think to switch to cyclone, have very similar build to your, wanted to what is your dps, is it descent ?

Yeah, like 16k, when im solo i clear very quickly.
GogogoScary - 95 HC 40k GS
Scary - 98 Invasion 2H Cyclone
GMT +1
Somehow this strikes me as "look at my character" -type showcasing more than a guide, especially since you're self bumping the thread.
Last edited by Minorith on Apr 4, 2014, 4:17:28 PM
Best auras to run with this build?

Also when are you fleshing it out?
How do you handle invasion boss? seems not max-out of resist we can get nor with lots of armor and without a shield.

Can you share the fight strategy?

Thanks
IGN: Linsfamily_ST
"
spiky0209 wrote:
How do you handle invasion boss? seems not max-out of resist we can get nor with lots of armor and without a shield.

Can you share the fight strategy?

Thanks

I have capped resists, armor is overrated you just need a granite with decent rolls. I can outleech most Invasion bosses, obviously things like Shrapnel and Hvari are no-go's.
GMT +1
"
Minorith wrote:
Somehow this strikes me as "look at my character" -type showcasing more than a guide, especially since you're self bumping the thread.

Yeah boasting about my crazy gear, right? No, actually quite a lot of people asked me about the build and gear so i decided to share. Thanks for the bump.
GMT +1
Last edited by scarything on Apr 5, 2014, 6:53:24 AM
Why didn't you get Unwavering stance and iron reflexes?
You can't get stunned while using Cyclone and with good pure armor gear you don't necessarily need IR and can spend those points somewhere else.
IGN: Yeph
Last edited by cGramma on Apr 5, 2014, 7:49:01 PM
So how did you manage Atziri with this build?
@Bonefide
@TUYOSHI
up
Last edited by risko on Apr 6, 2014, 6:35:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info