Scary's 2H Cyclone [Level 98 - Invasion League][Sort of 1.2 Updated]

Used this build and I LOVED it, but I rip'ed due to desync and Vaal Oversoul slam. I doubt I could make this build again, because I got a lucky Exalt drop, and now I have near 0 currency since I bought my equipment. Died at level 60. Had 3.5K HP, 5.5K DPS, Max res all about 100% in merciless (78% per res) -60 Chaos Res, 53% reduced damage take (Don't know the exact armor right now.)

Edit:Added more info.
Last edited by Backstabz on Apr 20, 2014, 2:19:35 PM
made it fancy
GogogoScary - 95 HC 40k GS
Scary - 98 Invasion 2H Cyclone
GMT +1
Yo Scary running this build again currently level 76+ im running a 6 link with conc effect how do you find the cost of the skill when you miss mobs do you find you lose life quite fast still ?? i know you have a koams which means you will have alot more like then me, im currently at 6k life 13k dps but find i can lower my self 2k from just missing mobs, got anyway i could help with this problem ?? also using 20% cyclone and LGOH 20%
Very nice level 97 props to you sir.

This might have been asked before but why no blood rage? With the life regen you already have and some chaos res it's free frenzy charges and ll
My guides
HC melee ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/507976
HC RF scion: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/666667
HC RF marauder: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/842382
RF resource guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/832331
"
Necropotence wrote:
Very nice level 97 props to you sir.

This might have been asked before but why no blood rage? With the life regen you already have and some chaos res it's free frenzy charges and ll

Yeah, at the cost of life regen. It's just a preference thing really.
GMT +1
I like your build. How would you describe how your current 2hander survivability is, compared to the survivability of using a shield and taking shield nodes? Props to being level 97!
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
Daresso wrote:
I like your build. How would you describe how your current 2hander survivability is, compared to the survivability of using a shield and taking shield nodes? Props to being level 97!

It's hard for me to answer because I've never used a shield in PoE.
I don't have to log often, and if i do it's usually sloppy play on my side.

I do think it's safe to say that a Soul Taker + Aegis cyclone is safer, but i really enjoy having really high DPS. My only defense is really my life pool and the leech. Leech combined with lgoh is really insane, for example when i fight Magera in Crematorium i usually just pop my ruby and stand in her firestorm and kill her(you have to be careful once she's dead tho! Nothing to leech).

And i want to point out that I could play like this before Kaom's Heart and the 6l Axe. I really think it's a pretty cheap build to start out with.
GMT +1
"
scarything wrote:
"
Daresso wrote:

It's hard for me to answer because I've never used a shield in PoE.
I don't have to log often, and if i do it's usually sloppy play on my side.

I do think it's safe to say that a Soul Taker + Aegis cyclone is safer, but i really enjoy having really high DPS. My only defense is really my life pool and the leech. Leech combined with lgoh is really insane, for example when i fight Magera in Crematorium i usually just pop my ruby and stand in her firestorm and kill her(you have to be careful once she's dead tho! Nothing to leech).

And i want to point out that I could play like this before Kaom's Heart and the 6l Axe. I really think it's a pretty cheap build to start out with.

Okay. Thanks for the prompt reply.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
10/10 build

Tried this build more than 6 times or so in Invasion. Highest levels were 78 and 76 but almost all of them died to my stupidity. Clear speed was super crazy, you just have to have an /oos macro and some brain not to use Vaal cyclone when you can easily die.

Definitely a build that I'm making when next league hits
What do you think use Mace or Axe? (If i use mace i can get more dmg nod)

Anyway really good build, it's remember me for old d2 ww barb. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info