Crit Ele Split Ripper - Fastest map clearer? You decide! Up to 95 crit

"
Eyedol wrote:
"
Elmebaj wrote:
Hello,

Just put the build together, got pretty good gear going atm. but I only have something like 17k deeps with gmp charges up + atziri's promise. Any tips for improving my damage?

Getting all your gems to 20 - especially wrath, WED, HoI and HoT will boost your dps a ton. Also try to get attack speed on your gloves and attack speed and crit multi on your quiver.

I still dont think that would nearly double my damage..
"
Elmebaj wrote:
"
Eyedol wrote:
"
Elmebaj wrote:
Hello,

Just put the build together, got pretty good gear going atm. but I only have something like 17k deeps with gmp charges up + atziri's promise. Any tips for improving my damage?

Getting all your gems to 20 - especially wrath, WED, HoI and HoT will boost your dps a ton. Also try to get attack speed on your gloves and attack speed and crit multi on your quiver.

I still dont think that would nearly double my damage..

All 21, legacy multi on quiver and amulet, attack speed gloves.

Yep, would double your damage.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on May 4, 2015, 11:13:44 AM
Best way to increase my dps?
"
Phasesaber82 wrote:
Best way to increase my dps?

Legacy multi, accuracy on rings.
So with the beta changes to Reduced Mana, running 2 auras + 2 heralds with the current tree doesn't seem feasible anymore.

Assuming I've done the calcs right you would need to grab the reduced reservation nodes in the Sovereignty cluster as well as Influence and Charisma to continue running 4. This is in addition to the new jewel clusters making the trip to Vaal Pact more annoying for Shadow/Ranger.

So I'm thinking Scion start now? Would be interested in hearing what people who have played this build for a while think.
"
Volren617 wrote:
So with the beta changes to Reduced Mana, running 2 auras + 2 heralds with the current tree doesn't seem feasible anymore.

Assuming I've done the calcs right you would need to grab the reduced reservation nodes in the Sovereignty cluster as well as Influence and Charisma to continue running 4. This is in addition to the new jewel clusters making the trip to Vaal Pact more annoying for Shadow/Ranger.

So I'm thinking Scion start now? Would be interested in hearing what people who have played this build for a while think.

Why would you consider going to Sovereignty? I know, it's one of the best aura clusters in the tree including Charisma, but it's so far away I think it's not worth it. I'd rather take the Leadership cluster near Scion.
You need exactly 26% Reduced Mana from the tree to run 4 auras with level 20 Reduced Mana and Alpha's, without Templar you only have 20% with the stuff on the right side.

So that doesn't work.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAA8pc7KJtdA5aomm49WlJ7w2BDvoBKyIMJbqpvnrXyykqcpDWSeA1fsIcT_o_YvcAam7V3B03j_gqpbm87wzqExaZXtz7yRSo4GYokizrhg8yXBvsJD6s8LcSi9toWv4Nfxq674xqPJpUDHgth_rph4h9Br2x9dVVLBiNo8tN-jDa1SPAf73rz6qIA5woqC-FzBLMKm3BS7SDAZnjrV-KCm_zFd-VW-megMol314d2Oth_KznU458nLzB81op290p9kFVRR419MfoaOOdUI_agn1nzJP1NknIP_95mnvrSFm8XL-NqZOdV1oCk

is what I've come up with (you need beta skill tree planner) I'll either go with this or drop a Herald or dump build, we'll see.
Last edited by Chundadragon on May 10, 2015, 12:45:13 PM
Yup, Leadership doesn't grant enough, even when I tried adding lvl 3 Enlighten into both links.

Where is the beta skill tree planner? I've looked around for it but can't find one.
Just go to the page on github, it'll be within there somewhere :3
I've a pretty good idea to save a TON of points by going to Sovereignty. I've seen a new jewel
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Conqueror%27s_Efficiency
if you're somewhere you can't load crap, its stats are:

Conqueror's Efficiency
Crimson Jewel
----------------------------
Limited to: 1
−2% increased Mana Reserved
4% increased Skill Effect Duration
3% reduced Mana Cost of Skills
The stone may yet bleed.
Place into an allocated jewel socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket.

Using that jewel combined with the Leadership cluster and Influence cluster, and you'll get the same amount of reduced mana you'd get if you travel all the way to Sovereignty. I haven't computed/tried if that will work for all 4 auras/heralds, but I think it won't since you'd need lvl 3-4 enlightens.

I'll be waiting for your feedbacks :D

Edit: include the Charisma cluster... obviously.
Last edited by chokatocheeew on May 12, 2015, 7:57:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info