Crit Ele Split Ripper - Fastest map clearer? You decide! Up to 95 crit

I find HoT + CoH + Assassin's Mark doesn't work very well with this build since you kill almost everything before they get close to you, and way too quickly for it to curse more than one mob in a pack, if that.

I personally run Split Arrow + Chain/Pierce + CoH + Assassin's Mark which gets me all the charges I need, and just swap in PCoC for curse immune and sometimes boss fights. You shouldn't get dinged much if you stay mobile, but the added defenses from a Belly or Kaom's are good for peace of mind.

All up to you though.
HoI is best for CoH but you need 4 off Alpha's.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Is this build still viable even when only using the Death's Harp? I was thinking about making a build like this but I can't make up my mind as I am not confident that I will be able to get the Windripper. So can i still use this build grinding through maps with a Death's Harp ?
"
Chundadragon wrote:
I choose Kaom's Heart any day.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1272898

My 1MHC Build.

Well there is that.
Hy, this is my first elemental bow build. I was wondering what is most efficient, to play with gmp and a crit/ crit multi/ wed quiver or a slightly worse plus 1 arrow and use lmp. I’m asking because there’s no way I’ll be able to get a plus 1 windripper and then have 5 arrows. I don’t care about tooltip dps but about clear speed. Thx for your time! These are the quivers in question:
It depends on your DPS to be honest - can you one-shot with GMP? Use more arrows.

You can't? Use LMP.

Regardless - you need to use the quiver.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jun 3, 2015, 6:44:25 PM
What about Doryani's Invitation instead of a rare one?
what about RoA-Conc effect-BM-LL-WED-crit mult?
"
DarknessBall wrote:
What about Doryani's Invitation instead of a rare one?

Why lose life?
"
ptica wrote:
what about RoA-Conc effect-BM-LL-WED-crit mult?

Try it, obviously it's worse than Tornado Shot but hey you might find it fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info