Crit Ele Split Ripper - Fastest map clearer? You decide! Up to 95 crit

Servers going down, so taking a break from grinding. Hit 77 today, and the build is incredibly strong.

With no Quality Gems (~16-17 from Leveling), at 5 Power Charges current DPS is around 19K, can only look forward to 20/20's now.

Gear for reference:

Spoiler

Only thing I'm worried about is that I'm on the squishy side, about 3.1K Life atm
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
allsunsdawn wrote:
Servers going down, so taking a break from grinding. Hit 77 today, and the build is incredibly strong.

With no Quality Gems (~16-17 from Leveling), at 5 Power Charges current DPS is around 19K, can only look forward to 20/20's now.

Gear for reference:

Spoiler

Only thing I'm worried about is that I'm on the squishy side, about 3.1K Life atm

Allsuns,

Can you post your skill tree. I am at 2.9k health which I feel is very squishy, but I don't know how to improve. I don't have the currency for Accuity.

Current Gear:
Spoiler

This question is for anyone. Do you guys think Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics are worth it for this build? Thanks in advance!
This is what my Skill Tree looks like now (Ranger Start):

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4B0QMeBiMILgqbDkgPqw_EEZYWvxmKGY4ajx9BIXYj9iT9JpUqCy2DL28wfDH6Nj051DqzO3xKfUtXTZJRR1M1VUtW-luvXfJh4mKsY0NnoGyMbWxvnm_ycFJwu3DVcsN293fXeOt9dX8rf8aDCYbOh3aJ04w2jX2XBpuNm7WdqqCfoqOrC6_rtUi4yrvjwOPBM8HFwzrEospKzAbTftaK2RPdDeOf5wrnVOd07Bjtg-968bPz6vba-wn8xf66_94=

Basically the one in the guide, minus the nodes necessary for Vaal Pact since I have Acuity. I agree with your concerns about squishiness, has been hard to find a lot of +Life or +% Life Nodes around this path. But the nodes I save from Acuity have been reinvested into Blood Drinker Node. I am planning on going into Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics next, mainly because TS/Puncture is my main Ranger and I know how powerful and useful that is. The only thing that I'm dying to atm are gap closers, so it is absolutely necessary, in my opinion, to invest some Passive Points towards this.

Your gear choices are basically what I would have gone with if I did not have Acuity, I know they are expensive but they are absolutely worth it. Otherwise I would actually debate sacrificing some of the Crit Nodes to get Vaal Pact as soon as possible.
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Apr 26, 2015, 7:35:58 PM
This is my current tree. Any tips would be appreciated Allsun!

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAx4DlgYjCpsOSA-rD8QRlha_GYoajx9BIXYj9iT9JpUqCyo4Kk0tgy9vMHwx-jIJNZI51DqzOyg7fD8nSn1KyE2STeNRR1FMUzVVS1b6W69d8mBDYeJjQ2egbEZuPW6qb55wUnC7cNVybHLDdvd313jrfVt9dX8rf8aDCYUOhs6HdonTjDaNfZcGm7Wgn6KjqW6rC6xHtUi18rjKu-PBM8HFwzrEospKzAbTftaK2L3ZE90N45_nCudU7BjvevPq9tr7CfzF_o_-uv_e
Finally got acuity and so build is quite finished - 27k dps in hideout, 13k with IIR+IIQ - enough to run solo 77 maps. Think can get even more by dropping acro+phase acro, but prefer to get more defences for lazy playstyle.
Ways of improvement are getting more WED and critmult on rings+ammy, probably trying to get more phys dmg & mana leech to try and run TS on mana (like low_Unam suggested several pages before)
Gear

Acro/Phase Acro not worth imo - all you need is high life pool and insta-leech, for that purpose my personal Windripper build uses Kaom's Heart non-legacy with Ripper for 6.5k life and 25k TS with charges (only 5L ripper as well)

@Above - you have a HUGE lack of accuracy as well.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Apr 27, 2015, 4:25:08 PM
"
Vystral wrote:
This is my current tree. Any tips would be appreciated Allsun!

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAx4DlgYjCpsOSA-rD8QRlha_GYoajx9BIXYj9iT9JpUqCyo4Kk0tgy9vMHwx-jIJNZI51DqzOyg7fD8nSn1KyE2STeNRR1FMUzVVS1b6W69d8mBDYeJjQ2egbEZuPW6qb55wUnC7cNVybHLDdvd313jrfVt9dX8rf8aDCYUOhs6HdonTjDaNfZcGm7Wgn6KjqW6rC6xHtUi18rjKu-PBM8HFwzrEospKzAbTftaK2L3ZE90N45_nCudU7BjvevPq9tr7CfzF_o_-uv_e

You actually have the life nodes I wanted to recommend to you! I sacrificed some Crit in my tree as well to reach Acrobatics, mainly the True Strike on the left side of the tree. I'm not experienced enough in the build to see additional potential life increasing nodes except maybe Blood Drinker (which I have now), but depending on what level you are it may take a bit (2 nodes to get there and 3 investment)

"
Chundadragon wrote:
Acro/Phase Acro not worth imo - all you need is high life pool and insta-leech, for that purpose my personal Windripper build uses Kaom's Heart non-legacy with Ripper for 6.5k life and 25k TS with charges (only 5L ripper as well)

Very interesting. It's hard to support 191 STR for Koam's so I'm curious how you do it. Just +2 Nodes?

How are you gaining charges? I'd love to try out Koam's tbh, been wanting to pick one up.

Personally for me, it's about the gap closing and sometimes stun locking that gets me. I don't have an issue with kiting. I plan on playing this build to 90 so I can get that node and more on the way, so I may have some experiences to share. Been playing CoC Witch with a friend that just started playing again since it needed the levels anyways, but maybe this weekend I'll grind more on Windripper TS.
"
Chundadragon wrote:

without any accuracy on gear I have 87% chance to hit (that's not so bad) - there are a lot of passives for accuracy in the tree + a lot of dex. Probably have to mastercraft
to get hp, flat damage and some rez
"
allsunsdawn wrote:
Very interesting. It's hard to support 191 STR for Koam's so I'm curious how you do it. Just +2 Nodes?

How are you gaining charges? I'd love to try out Koam's tbh, been wanting to pick one up.

Personally for me, it's about the gap closing and sometimes stun locking that gets me. I don't have an issue with kiting. I plan on playing this build to 90 so I can get that node and more on the way, so I may have some experiences to share. Been playing CoC Witch with a friend that just started playing again since it needed the levels anyways, but maybe this weekend I'll grind more on Windripper TS.

Heavy Belt, 30 node and 45 STR on boots. Charges are gained with Ass Mark, stun locking is never a problem with me because of the huge life pool.

Does most of the work tbh.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Apr 28, 2015, 4:36:28 AM
Love this spec. Been playing it for ages. I have both a MF and a non-MF variant.

Non-MF variant = 4.7K life, capped resists, 99 IIR/25 IIQ w/ windripper buff, 35.3K GMP TS w/o charges, 45.6K with:

Spoiler

MF variant = 4.7K life, capped resists, 209 IIR/41 IIQ w/ windripper buff, 24.3K GMP TS w/o charges, 31.3K with:

Spoiler

Tree:

Spoiler
http://poeurl.com/zli40DQ

I actually prefer the non-MF variant most of the time, even when farming, as the extra clear speed pretty much makes up for the loss of MF. But I also wanted to make sure my MF version has good clear speed too so I dropped down from like 350 IIR / 75 IIQ originally as I only had like 12K dps and mapping was quite painful. Thats something a lot of people forget. Sure, you could stack MF gear to have like 400 IIR and 100 IIQ but it would take you half an hour just to clear a map. Meanwhile I can smash through 75-78 maps in 5-10 mins even with my MF gear.
Last edited by Eyedol on Apr 28, 2015, 6:16:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info