Crit Ele Split Ripper - Fastest map clearer? You decide! Up to 95 crit

@dtieubinh
yes amu and Quiver have legacy mulit, but almost no ele dmg, no accuracy, no attackspeed and no critchance.
just did a quick test with these 2:
Spoiler

and had 41.9k gmp dps in ho (couldn't really test with charges cause I would be way over capped and would have to reskill points etc. but got to 47k with my current tree)
As said, I had to work with the gear I had in stash went broke when I bought the gloves pre pre patch.

So imho getting to over 50k gmp is very possible, even more if you go less tanky then I did.

@hanli2257
ll is no issue at all, I have 2% of my physical damage that is good enough for minor things, the warlords mark triggers and refills me when I am in trouble or I just use the atziri promis flask to insta heal back to full life. The lmp TS in chest is my singletarget skill and linked with LL but the only time I can remember needing that is when I facetank dominus.
Since I have OK evasion with ondars and accro + phaseaccrobatics and the lightning coil mitigation I just don't loose a lot of hp, even when I am hitting reflect packs, the warlordsmark kicks in and I am back to full life before I realise I just killed a reflect pack so the 4k HP I have is enough for anything except Uber (might be enough and I am just too bad at dodging). For reflect maps I swap WED for LL, leaves me with way over 30k dps.
The mana leech on the other hand is a fine balance from physdmg to leech on gear. I have 3,5 attacks till my mana would be empty but the insta leech allowes to me fire as often and as fast as I want as long as I am hitting something.
Last edited by low_Unam on Feb 13, 2015, 11:56:28 AM
Really enjoying another Mathil inspired build, had a lvl 84 Scion with a respec and bought a Windripper. Just waiting for gems to finish lvling up then to Vaal them, dps is currently 15k with no charges and 19k with 5 power charges.

Tree @lvl 90 made some slight changes to pick up accuracy and crit chance.

Gear:

Offhand
"
low_Unam wrote:
@dtieubinh
yes amu and Quiver have legacy mulit, but almost no ele dmg, no accuracy, no attackspeed and no critchance.
just did a quick test with these 2:
Spoiler

and had 41.9k gmp dps in ho (couldn't really test with charges cause I would be way over capped and would have to reskill points etc. but got to 47k with my current tree)
As said, I had to work with the gear I had in stash went broke when I bought the gloves pre pre patch.

So imho getting to over 50k gmp is very possible, even more if you go less tanky then I did.

@hanli2257
ll is no issue at all, I have 2% of my physical damage that is good enough for minor things, the warlords mark triggers and refills me when I am in trouble or I just use the atziri promis flask to insta heal back to full life. The lmp TS in chest is my singletarget skill and linked with LL but the only time I can remember needing that is when I facetank dominus.
Since I have OK evasion with ondars and accro + phaseaccrobatics and the lightning coil mitigation I just don't loose a lot of hp, even when I am hitting reflect packs, the warlordsmark kicks in and I am back to full life before I realise I just killed a reflect pack so the 4k HP I have is enough for anything except Uber (might be enough and I am just too bad at dodging). For reflect maps I swap WED for LL, leaves me with way over 30k dps.
The mana leech on the other hand is a fine balance from physdmg to leech on gear. I have 3,5 attacks till my mana would be empty but the insta leech allowes to me fire as often and as fast as I want as long as I am hitting something.

ty for new ideas,but how much mana can u get reserved after using 4 elemental auras?
Trading still sucks
Hi,
with just the two manareserve nodes I took I can't use wrath, anger, HoI, HoT that is why I took a different way and empowered my HoI and Wrath so I have a total of 641 mana and 134 unreserved. Before last patch I had a different tree and was able to check anger vs empower, anger gave me about 2k more dps, but I didn't have mana left to shoot so I would have to use BM or get even more mana nodes or use an alphas instead of the rats, hence I would easily loose these 2k dmg again. And with the +1 on boots wrath and HoI are at lvl 26 and give a good amount of flat dmg and what I like a lot, it is cold and lightning dmg which helps us in many situations while fire from anger would just be dmg.
***Please Help***

Hey everyone I need some advice as I don't know whats wrong with my Tornado Ripper build:

I am on 15.2k dps with no charges, and hit up to 18.4k dps with x4 charges up... I am level 84 so I know there is a few thousand dps to pick up as I get a few more Crit Multi nodes, but I still dont understand how I am so far off the 29k damage that Mathil is hitting?

Is there something I have completely overlooked? My gear is on par with Mathil's and in some places better... I know there is some improvement in the quiver and perhaps one of the rings... but again, how can I be almost 10k off his values? Is it because my gems are not 20/20?

Any advice or opinion would be really appreciated! Here is my tree and gear;

Spoiler

I have 3.2k life, and am still clearing maps easily(haven't tried over level 73 yet...)

Currently using Ele hit (left over from the previous Split Shot Crit ripper build... what do other people use for the single target dps? I am hitting 25.9k without charges and 30.9k with 4 charges. I just came back from a year break from PoE so havnt used Wind Ripper since it first came out. Also if anyone has any gear for sale! Hit me up! - standard

Cheers!
Last edited by Catorasauras on Feb 15, 2015, 9:42:25 AM
"
Catorasauras wrote:
***Please Help***

Hey everyone I need some advice as I don't know whats wrong with my Tornado Ripper build:

I am on 15.2k dps with no charges, and hit up to 18.4k dps with x4 charges up... I am level 84 so I know there is a few thousand dps to pick up as I get a few more Crit Multi nodes, but I still dont understand how I am so far off the 29k damage that Mathil is hitting?

Is there something I have completely overlooked? My gear is on par with Mathil's and in some places better... I know there is some improvement in the quiver and perhaps one of the rings... but again, how can I be almost 10k off his values? Is it because my gems are not 20/20?

Any advice or opinion would be really appreciated! Here is my tree and gear;

Spoiler

I have 3.2k life, and am still clearing maps easily(haven't tried over level 73 yet...)

Currently using Ele hit (left over from the previous Split Shot Crit ripper build... what do other people use for the single target dps? I am hitting 25.9k without charges and 30.9k with 4 charges. I just came back from a year break from PoE so havnt used Wind Ripper since it first came out. Also if anyone has any gear for sale! Hit me up! - standard

Cheers!

i got 25.5k dps without charges and 32.5k dps with 5 charges.

to mention: increased critical dmg gem has been nerfed from 119% to 79% since patch 1.3 is released.

gears i am using atm:

Spoiler
Trading still sucks
Last edited by Hynova on Feb 15, 2015, 4:18:55 PM
Anyone killed Uber Atziri with Mathill's Windripper build yet? Or at least the Uber Trio? Any usefull tips (except of Get Out Of The Flameblasts As Fast As You Can)?
"
"
Catorasauras wrote:
***Please Help***

to mention: increased critical dmg gem has been nerfed from 119% to 79% since patch 1.3 is released.

gears i am using atm:

Spoiler

Hey thanks for the response... what level are you currently? I dont see any difference in our gear - except perhaps, your Intelligence bonuses allow you to have higher level blue gem auras...

Can you tell me which auras you run to have the 25k? Is that with Vaal Haste active aswell?
Im running Herald of Ice, Wrath, and Anger
"
Catorasauras wrote:
"
"
Catorasauras wrote:
***Please Help***

gears i am using atm:

Spoiler

Hey thanks for the response... what level are you currently? I dont see any difference in our gear - except perhaps, your Intelligence bonuses allow you to have higher level blue gem auras...

Can you tell me which auras you run to have the 25k? Is that with Vaal Haste active aswell?
Im running Herald of Ice, Wrath, and Anger

atm i am at level 91. my tree is as follows:

i got 25k dps with HoT + HoI + anger + wrath (without vaal auras and charges)

for maps with elemental reflect mod i always take grace instead of anger.
Trading still sucks
Last edited by Hynova on Feb 16, 2015, 4:13:28 PM
"

Cheers dude I see where the big difference is; I am only running 3 auras currently; Herald of Ice, anget and wrath...

Obviously i missed that HoT in the build.

Nice tree I like your little entrance into some of the duelist nodes

I think a couple more levels will really help me finish those last few thousand dps - but also HoT - lol

Cheers! thanks for your time dude I appreciate it
Last edited by Catorasauras on Feb 17, 2015, 4:32:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info