Crit Ele Split Ripper - Fastest map clearer? You decide! Up to 95 crit

how does this build stack up to traditional phys ts builds (such as neversink's) ?

anyone playing it currently with a 5l (all i can afford) and seeing anywhere close to the same decimation as in the videos or is it far, far weaker now since nerfs to crit? i love the idea of windripped passively granting MF stats but if it has the exact same clear speed as phys T shot with like a 360pdps harbinger then idk if i want to invest.
I'm running defensive variant of this build - cause i'm too lazy to evade everything and want to be able to take some hits. Ofc I lose some dps to get acro & phase acro, but 21k (without charges) with not fully levelled gems is quite enough to clear everything. And switching to IIR+IIQ gives some MF for low-lvl maps, while sustaining 11k dps.

Before switching to windripper I played phys TS with Lioneyes Glare - got ~19k dps on a 6L and suffered great pain of reflect. I guess that with good harbringer reflect still would be more painful than with WR (with possible future removal of CWDT+EC it would be even more dangerous).

Gear

Currently sitting at 28k with no charges, and this clears insanely faster than my phys tornado shot. With 4 charges, vaal haste and flask up I'm about at 46k tooltip. My bow then was a 320 1.2aps, 8.5 crit and huge multi roll.

Changes I've made basically are just running a 6l EVA chest which I got lucky coloring, and using maligaros. COH-AssMark-HOI in my gloves to keep up charges. This seemed to work better than waiting for HOT to hit mobs.

Trade off there is good luck coloring alphas RRBB.
Just got this a week ago :D 56k dps with LMP and Vall Haste :D
would it be worth getting empower level 4 for auras ?
"
Tíndalos wrote:

It's is a best choice, you will be a beast. I guest your dps will reach 150k with empower lv4 for aura and +1 quiver with LMP :D
If u run alpha's with RM+EMP+Wrath+Anger it'll reserve 80% mana (because EMP will increase cost by 1.25 from 33 to 40), so you could only run one herald. Should be worth still, i guess :)
I got this one
, but i'm not sure if i want to gamble with additional arrow though

PS. This build went pretty well for MF (surprisingly) - i reach 10k dps (which is huge for anything up to 75 and even more if you dont kill bosses like dominus) with 240% iir (take into account the ripper bonus in addition to that). DPS is that low because i actually needed to run purity of elements in slot of wrath. If you have some ebola 50% helm, 65 ring, 85 andvarius etc u can get even higher.
Last edited by tntultra on Mar 1, 2015, 3:06:35 AM
"
dtieubinh wrote:
"
Tíndalos wrote:

It's is a best choice, you will be a beast. I guest your dps will reach 150k with empower lv4 for aura and +1 quiver with LMP :D

Basically I have in mind getting all 21 aura gems + 2x level 4 empower , u saying that would give an awesome boost of damage to this build ?

Thanks in advance for all your help.
Would be interested in what tree you want to use with 2empowered auras and 2 empowered heralds.
"
low_Unam wrote:
Would be interested in what tree you want to use with 2empowered auras and 2 empowered heralds.

What do you mean? if I'd use scion tree or ranger?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info