Crit Ele Split Ripper - Fastest map clearer? You decide! Up to 95 crit

"
hcoo wrote:
"
question about this build: does the base level/quality of tornado shot affect the dps output? sorry its a rookie question and I am a rookie to bow builds

I bought a 20/20 TS yesterday to replace my 18/0 TS

deeps when from 14521 to 14915

so I think it's not worth investing in a 20/20 tho

so this means the projectile dmg part only affects the physical dmg? but not the elemental dmg? which is the main dmg source of this build
Another interesting item can be

I use this right, great damage and also nice skin.

It helps a lot if this build can take acrobatics and phase acrobatics.

The original build Mathil use gloves as a defensive slot and he uses 6L voll. Instead we can slot in PCOC on a 6L defensive evasion armor, and use maligaro gloves, that is 50critical chance 35 critical damage and 5% attack speed. Actually not a bad trade considering how much GGG nerfed the critical damage gem, and of course the amount of evasion and life you can get from armor slot.

overall very nice build:) thanks I am having tons of fun

My planned end-game build
Last edited by naderni on Feb 11, 2015, 7:12:16 AM
Anyone still can hit 30k+ dps with full charges?
Use a way more tanky build and can hit 40k without charges on GMP.
Nearly 40k with charges. This build rox but I'm thinking of getting a atziri glove. Wonnder Where's the 8-9 points that could be saved on the passive tree.

Torment league btw.
Last edited by lightofeast on Feb 11, 2015, 6:25:13 PM
"
kenny_ty wrote:
Anyone still can hit 30k+ dps with full charges?

Ofc, but, I'm using maligaros. People with Acuity would have like +10k dps at least ... For me that gloves takes away all the fun of playing this game ....
Last edited by vegashadowclaw on Feb 11, 2015, 10:46:05 PM
"
low_Unam wrote:
Use a way more tanky build and can hit 40k without charges on GMP.

Can you link your tree and gear for my reference? :)
Cheers.
Gear:
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgW1BiMILgqbEYEWvxmKGY4ajx9BIXYi6iP2JP0mlSoLMHEwfDH6Nj051DpCOrNHfkp9S1dLeE2STipRR1VLVvpbr15FYeJirGOnZU1noGyMbWxvnm_ycFJw1XLDdct293cHd9d46311fyuDCYbOhxOHdonTjAuMNo19jX6Nv5Lzm42btZyknaqgn6R4qwuv67VItkG3trl8vTa-p8DjwTPB1cM6ykrLvcwGzerTftQj1ordDd1G3aje-OOf5oHnCudU53To1upi7LDtg-968bPz6vba-uv7CfzF_rr_3g==

GMP in HO: 43.6
GMP with charges: 55.9

Not sure where to start, it is quite different from mathil or flubby (partly cause I had to work with gear I had in stash), so if you have a question, just ask.
"

Not sure where to start, it is quite different from mathil or flubby (partly cause I had to work with gear I had in stash), so if you have a question, just ask.

Because you have a legacy mod amulet & quiver, it's not impossile on Torment or Bloodline league :D
"
low_Unam wrote:
Gear:
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgW1BiMILgqbEYEWvxmKGY4ajx9BIXYi6iP2JP0mlSoLMHEwfDH6Nj051DpCOrNHfkp9S1dLeE2STipRR1VLVvpbr15FYeJirGOnZU1noGyMbWxvnm_ycFJw1XLDdct293cHd9d46311fyuDCYbOhxOHdonTjAuMNo19jX6Nv5Lzm42btZyknaqgn6R4qwuv67VItkG3trl8vTa-p8DjwTPB1cM6ykrLvcwGzerTftQj1ordDd1G3aje-OOf5oHnCudU53To1upi7LDtg-968bPz6vba-uv7CfzF_rr_3g==

how can u leech life without ll gem?
Trading still sucks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info