Crit Ele Split Ripper - Fastest map clearer? You decide! Up to 95 crit

Guys, if you had to choose between WED and Increased crit dmg, to use in a 5L what would it be?
Last edited by nasty69 on Oct 29, 2014, 2:13:24 PM
WED
Did a respec from a physical harbringer build to this one.

I know i'm missing a bit of WED from not having 30% on my belt and quiver, but my DPS without charges is only 12k (15k with 4 charges up). Anyone mind telling me where i'm missing so much from?

tree is exactly the ranger tree posted in the original thread
Last edited by notreallyhim on Oct 29, 2014, 11:03:17 PM
try using heralds of thudner+ice instead of hatred and getting some accuracy. also with 16% reserve passive + alpha's you can run reduced+empower+both heralds or reduced empower+enhance+1 herald in a 4L since they dont benefit from alpha's anyways.
"
TheKingInRed wrote:
try using heralds of thudner+ice instead of hatred and getting some accuracy. also with 16% reserve passive + alpha's you can run reduced+empower+both heralds or reduced empower+enhance+1 herald in a 4L since they dont benefit from alpha's anyways.
]

Thanks, i'll try swapping those out. How did OP get such high DPS with hatred/anger/wrath though?

I've got about 15 exalts to spend on fixing my gear.. any recommendations would be appreciated!
Last edited by notreallyhim on Oct 30, 2014, 12:12:51 AM
I'm already using Herald of Ash and have been thinking about changing some items/gems which would mean I'd be able to use another Herald, but I don't know if I should use Thunder or Ice. Can anyone give some insight on this?
Anyone tried to use Drillneck with this build? Any thoughts?

I've had Drillneck since the beginning of the rampage league (got lucky in city of sarn), and i've been using it with my windripper build.

I got the projectile pierce nodes in the tree, but should i consider using pierce gem instead of increased crit damage?

So my links would be : BM -> WED -> GMP -> TS -> Pierce -> LL
"
Wrannec wrote:
Anyone tried to use Drillneck with this build? Any thoughts?

I've had Drillneck since the beginning of the rampage league (got lucky in city of sarn), and i've been using it with my windripper build.

I got the projectile pierce nodes in the tree, but should i consider using pierce gem instead of increased crit damage?

So my links would be : BM -> WED -> GMP -> TS -> Pierce -> LL

Hi, Ive been using a drillneck with my version of this build. currently level 91 with 3.8kHP, 44% chance to evade, dodge chance is 40% for attacks and 46% for spells, capped res with endurance charges(lack 9% cold res to be capped w/o). TS Tootip dps with mostly 18/20q gems is 30.5k with charges up(no promise flask, rampage bonus, etc.). I'm mana based so I only run 2 auras and 1 herald. I also use a frenzy-gmp-CoH-warlord's mark setup for life and mana leech.

current tree and gear:

Spoiler
Put up a new video of Double Dom Palace clearing.

I haven't got a Drillneck and never used one but I don't think it's worth it for this character. Losing the good stuff on a rare quiver will probably not be covered by Drillneck. 30+ WED for example is massive by itself and then you can get crit, crit multi, attack speed, etc.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Could you update the lowlife Windripper build as well?

Because I've been gathering gear for a lowlife Windripper build the past 10 days and while I didn't try to copy yours, I am sure you'll be able to help. I finished getting my equipment yesterday and was finaly able to play it, and it was thoroughly disappointing. The DPS isn't near what I was expecting and the defense is non-existant causing me to die over and over even in what should be easy maps. Hopefully the situation will look a lot better once my gems hit lvl 20 as they're still only around 17, but as it is now, it's a lot of currency spent on something that isn't working.

Skill Tree

Gear

On a side note, I've been thinking about splitting the links in the boots into two 2-links, because most of the time I find myself not wanting the Increased Duration on Blood Rage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info