1.1.1c Patch Deployed and Content Update 1.1.2 Information

But, the upgrade option is very cheap already, it is 15 credits if i remember right.
You can afford it, remember it goes to pay for this fantastic game.
Putting the Race Season up as a Google Calendar is a fantastic idea! Thanks!
as usual nothing relevant...

maybe in 10 years you will consider desync, dc, latency spikes, or even letting aside excuses and make a offline client? na 10 years is still too short for you
"
Kiluvaras wrote:
What a bunch of crap. Where is the lightning balls skill you promised us? If I remember correctly you said you would release it straight after applying 1.1.0.
Let's focus on getting that skill added and then try and come up with a new one.

"
There are other changes (especially some buffs to less-popular skills) in the works, so if something isn't included in the above list, please don't assume it's not in this patch :)
"
GedPoE wrote:
as usual nothing relevant...

maybe in 10 years you will consider desync, dc, latency spikes, or even letting aside excuses and make a offline client? na 10 years is still too short for you

D2 singleplayer has no desync, it has a offline mode and as far as i know no DC or latency stuff to speak of. Maybe play that instead of POE?
Any news on the new trading system?
"
Mivo wrote:
Any news on the new trading system?

Same question. Can we get an estimated release time? We know it won't be set in stone. But it would be nice to know if it will be 1 month, 8 months or whatever.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul...
"
Mateo_swe wrote:
But, the upgrade option is very cheap already, it is 15 credits if i remember right.
You can afford it, remember it goes to pay for this fantastic game.

one site yeah. but im sitting on 380 points waiting for upgrade at a discount rate, and im not sure if thats enough points as it is.
Can't wait for this update. :3
"
Svenn wrote:
"
Kiluvaras wrote:
What a bunch of crap. Where is the lightning balls skill you promised us? If I remember correctly you said you would release it straight after applying 1.1.0.
Let's focus on getting that skill added and then try and come up with a new one.

"
There are other changes (especially some buffs to less-popular skills) in the works, so if something isn't included in the above list, please don't assume it's not in this patch :)

My friend you expect too much from people... expecting them to actually read instead of QQ 1st is borderline blasphemy : D
SSF since ~OB

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info