1.1.1c Patch Deployed and Content Update 1.1.2 Information

Cut Throad PvP will not come back? :(
Or open world PvP.
"
sidtherat wrote:

plain nerfs:
-Cast on crit
-Cast when damage taken (99% of the builds use this with enduring cry)
-Discharge
-Ethereal knives
-Flicker strike
-Infernal blow (the overlap with 20% splash with multistrike is just way too op)
-Puncture (atziri, but i bet you know this already)
-Spectral throw

What is wrong with Ethereal knifes?
It is not to powerful i think.

And also the CWDT, whats wrong with some damage reduction?
It isn´t very powerful after the last patches.

I dont understand why you complain, none of these skills needs downgrading... its just some other skills that needs upgrading so they become usable also.
Right now i don't think there is any skill that is extremely overpowered, its quite balanced with the exception of many skills totally useless because they are too weak.
Do not make this into a game where you have to have a doctors degree in character building to make a character playable in endgame.
No one will want this except the ones who actually have the time to play this game 16 hours a day.
Why no mention of 'Echo' support gem after Secret Info From San Fransisco Meetup
or is that 'pvp support gem'

please respond
IGN: InvestmentBankerMidget
Time Zone GMT+2
Last edited by SolidusBoss on Mar 28, 2014, 2:42:44 PM
"A new Invasion boss"

Fingers crossed for a Kole invader with GMP Chain Pull and Cast when Damage Taken Cold Snap!
ambush league atziri helm should be pink.
"
MisterBernn wrote:
"A new Invasion boss"

with GMP Chain Pull !

lold
IGN: InvestmentBankerMidget
Time Zone GMT+2
cant wait to logout and dodge the new invasion boss! nice!
kappa
"
Mateo_swe wrote:
"
sidtherat wrote:

plain nerfs:
-Cast on crit
-Cast when damage taken (99% of the builds use this with enduring cry)
-Discharge
-Ethereal knives
-Flicker strike
-Infernal blow (the overlap with 20% splash with multistrike is just way too op)
-Puncture (atziri, but i bet you know this already)
-Spectral throw

What is wrong with Ethereal knifes?
It is not to powerful i think.

And also the CWDT, whats wrong with some damage reduction?
It isn´t very powerful after the last patches.

I dont understand why you complain, none of these skills needs downgrading... its just some other skills that needs upgrading so they become usable also.
Right now i don't think there is any skill that is extremely overpowered, its quite balanced with the exception of many skills totally useless because they are too weak.
Do not make this into a game where you have to have a doctors degree in character building to make a character playable in endgame.
No one will want this except the ones who actually have the time to play this game 16 hours a day.

It's not that CWDT is op, but it's strong enough and there's basicly no alternative. like i said, CWDT is used by just about every build there is because of the enduring cry/immortal call synergy. In that combination the reduced damage is not affecting it in any way. I don't think any skill should be so important that every build uses it especially when it's a supportive/defensive thing. Imagine if say, for every slot there was an essential item that enables you in some way. Like in d2x every half decent player was running around with a call to arms in their switch and enigma for the teleport. Maybe CWDT doesn't need a nerf, but a few alternatives which enable the same kind of things so it isn't compulsory. Maybe the whole buff section of the game requires a good hard re-evaluation.

EK alone isn't that powerful, but the way it can be adapted to different settings is insane cause it's a spell and deals physical damage (note how armor works. Enemies have basically physical reduction after a certain amount of damage). EK needs to be balanced after cast on critical.

Flicker done even half-assed gives you such clearing speed of maps that it's completely bonkers. Infernal blow with splash+multistrike also trivializes way too much of the actual content.

If you noticed most of what i suggested were buffs and the nerfs are to things that are completely overused. Even forgot to mention the obvious; searing bond needs a nerf.

You know, constant buffing of underwhelming skills without nerfing leads to power creeping. Would you want to play a game that is easily hacked thru with any skill there is without any tinkering and thought? And i'm not even suggesting skill breaking nerfs, keep the good there is, but just tone it down a little.
Other than that one guy mentioning Viper strike, I don't get why more people haven't mentioned it. Same with Poison arrow.

Currently even with Level 3 empower, culling strike, all the chaos and DOT nodes, it still quite a weak attack.

I get why alone viper strike shouldn't cause an insane amount of damage or else a lot of people will just use a range spectral throw for example, and when close simply viper strike the character or boss, but choas damage nodes SHOULD increase the DOT, and the DOT nodes should have been less spread out and closer to each other, AND once you obtained them all, the damage shouldn't be maxed at like 7 or thousand damage per second. That's just not gonna fly when sooo many other skill combinations are so much more viable.
this

"
ambush league atziri helm should be pink.
Last edited by asthetikz on Mar 28, 2014, 4:44:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info