1.1.1c Patch Deployed and Content Update 1.1.2 Information

Invasion MTX has big $$$ flowing out of it.
Again, no Ball Lightning? Come on Chris.. You said either 1.1.1 och 1.1.2 :(
Sounds great!
IGN: Scordalia_
"
We're up to 45 players credited with Invasion Atziri kills so far.

did havoc stop selling kills for in-game currency?
eh. why did I have to rush with my attempt, had plenty of time to practice.
Playing with 70-80ms ping, which is causing long loading between zones,
resulting in 2-4 minutes disadvantage in 1 hour races.
(I was wrong, it wasn't a ping issue but something else on GGG side)
Didn't see anyone mentioning the hidden screenshot.... Noticing that the links for the two rogues given were 1 and 3, I decided to try out http://webcdn.pathofexile.com/public/RogueExile2.jpg.

This Fire Templar looks pretty cool!
"
Didn't see anyone mentioning the hidden screenshot.... Noticing that the links for the two rogues given were 1 and 3, I decided to try out http://webcdn.pathofexile.com/public/RogueExile2.jpg.

This Fire Templar looks pretty cool!

Apparently this is not news... the screenshot was linked in the earlier post about the exiles. Still excited.
"
Chris wrote:
We've prepared a Google Calendar of this season here and an iCal version here.

Thank you for bringing this back! It is extremely helpful, please do it every season. :D
"
danisonxtc wrote:
"
Mateo_swe wrote:
I would really want GGG to work on desync issues when opening stongboxes in ambush.
I hope this is included in coming patches.

well if you open a strongbox and then run away from it, its your fault that you get desynced as hell... (use lightning wrap before you click on the box xD)

This works without desyncing?
I can do this as i use lightning warp (very nice movement skill).
Why i haven´t thought about it before???
But i think i must remove the reduced duration skill gem, otherwise i probably don't have time to click the strongbox before teleporting.
Tnx Dan (and be careful with the chemicals... ;-))
"
There will be stash tab sales this weekend (Premium Bundle on the first day and Regular non-bundle on the second day).

such mockery. and here i am sitting waiting for the upgrade option to be on sale again seeing bundle and site sales pop up every now and then. didnt upgrade usually go on sale the day after regular bundle?
New class ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info