1.1.1c Patch Deployed and Content Update 1.1.2 Information

"
bitV wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
bitV wrote:
Still really really really unhappy about this new exile wearing the Seraph set... It completely undermines the point of buying such an expensive set that is supposed to be somewhat exclusive to the players who want to further support the game.

I don't care at all about the exiles having mix-match pieces of cosmetic effects, but I WILL NOT be buying any more cosmetic items until GGG promises not to sell us expensive sets and then turn around and dump them on a bloody NPC, it's f***ing lazy and disrespectful to the people who bought the set.

You're kidding right?

The whole point of the exiles is that they look like the players, and pull from the same pool of mtxes.

[Removed by Support]

No, I'm not kidding. I don't care at all if the exiles have some mix of mtxes as it's actually pretty cool to see what some of this stuff looks like in various combinations, but taking the whole damn set is a step too far. What's the point in forking out that much cash for a cosmetic set if some trash npc is going to be wearing it? Really undermines the value and prestige of the whole thing - And let's not be coy here, the whole reason why someone would by a set like this is for the prestige, to stand out from all but the most dedicated players who would pay $40+ for a set.

Seeing an exile wearing this stuff is going to be demoralising, and I'll bet you I'm not the only one who won't be willing to buy any more sets like this if it's just going to get dumped onto the next exile off-the-block.
challenge accepted...... time for GGG to start making naked exiles.
"
banezilla wrote:
challenge accepted...... time for GGG to start making naked exiles.

Haha! :D
Todays update went so slow, I guess I just had a bad RNG roll and it affected speed haha :)
Please new patch today :D I wanna buy some new MTX.
IGN: Ziggro
Glad I started an Ice Witch :P New skill FTW
Any chance of a skill tree reset on standard or how much has to be change for something like that to happen?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info