People are not playing now because of d3/eso, but everyone will be back soon.

"
Artanthos wrote:
"
GGG, people are trying out the other games, d3/ESO, but there wont be enough to hold them. We will be back, probably next 4 month league.

I'm not playing now because I used all my 69+ maps with no new maps dropping.

When I can play level appropriate content without access to said content being gated by RNG I will return.

so..never. :D
Neurotypicals are the worst thing this planet ever experienced.
"
Artanthos wrote:
"
GGG, people are trying out the other games, d3/ESO, but there wont be enough to hold them. We will be back, probably next 4 month league.

When I can play level appropriate content without access to said content being gated by RNG I will return.

so..never. :D
Neurotypicals are the worst thing this planet ever experienced.
Even if someone likes RoS a great deal, there is not a lot of content there. Can't get blood from a stone.

I have 10 level 60s. Even have a hardcore level 60 (which I don't play in PoE). It would take 2.5 hours for me to beat Act 5. I guess I could level a couple crusaders too. So what are we talking 100 hours if I wanted to basically do everything?
It may be hard to believe but I'm actually playing both RoS and PoE every day right now.
Here is the breakdown for me.
RoS positives: It's new, bounties are cool, new boss fights are pretty good, Act 5 is done fairly well.
RoS negatives: BoA killed the economy, I have no hope to improve my TR build, character development is non-existent, story is weak, no CGI ending (Like for real!?)

PoE positives: Ambush league is sweet, Friends list is full, I have characters to work on, I can see what's going on in this game, racing!
PoE negatives: Droprates for most things are bad (had an awesome map two days ago that dropped 2 uniques and 3 map upgrades, didn't have a decent map in the next ten...), desync sucks, new content is gated so far off that I might not get to try it this league... (I play A LOT too...)

I'm sure there are other things. Im quickly tiring of RoS. I've completed about 15 bounty runs and the rewards gave me nothing. Im finding a legendary every two hours of gameplay or so, and I'd rather find them in PoE if the drop rate is going to be that bad... I thought they took out the AH so they could raise the drop rate? I was getting 1 per 30 minutes with my magic find character in D3v...
"
Artanthos wrote:
"

I'm still playing ~1 hour a day on average, that will stop after I drain my (bought) map pool. There were times when I was so into the game and leveling that I had to put up with that shit, no more of that.
D3 is a game where you can relax, if u have decent gears, u can complete everything , if you dont, you can get it in a week, no need to use brain mostly, not much content update, not much challenge and high priced game. However grafix is cool.

Poe is just opposite though and that's why I like it so much, its personal choice though.

Last edited by babai_witch_here on Mar 28, 2014, 7:22:51 AM
The number of elitists D-B in this game is over 9 0 0 0...

Comparing games from different generies to create some "argument" is hilarious. Sorry but PoE is just boring for most people that tried the game. If more then half people (actually 2/3) that tried the game decided it is not worth their time - then the game is generally not fun. You can call names and swear but thats the fact.

2013 was very weak year for gaming industry. Number of games comming out this year and 2015 is way higher. So i can doom more people will leave. But we have to remember PoE is F2P game. There will always be ppl who will try it and play it.

Then look on D3 and ESO you cry here about so much - they are B2P or P2P, yet tons of people bought them and play them. Sayin that PoE is better while it is not even close to their numbers is so hilarious... Also it proves my first sentence :))
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
Last edited by eragon1111 on Mar 28, 2014, 7:59:33 AM
"
eragon1111 wrote:

Comparing games from different generies to create some "argument" is hilarious. Sorry but PoE is just boring for most people that tried the game. If more then half people (actually 2/3) that tried the game decided its not worth their time - then game is generally not fun. You can call names and swear but that's a fact.

2013 was very weak year for gaming industry. Number of games comming out this year and 2015 is way higher. So i can doom more people will leave. But we have to remember PoE is F2P game. There will be always ppl who will try it and play it.

Then look on D3 and ESO you cry here about so much - they are B2P or P2P, yet tons of people bought them and play them. Sayin that PoE is better while its not even close to others numbers is so hilarious... Also it proves my first sentence :))

So our arguments don't matter but yours does. Yup. Internet logic at its best.
"
eragon1111 wrote:
But we have to remember PoE is F2P game. There will be always ppl who will try it and play it.

PoE sucks at retention tho. The steadily downward going graph on steam says so. There might be new people checking out a F2P game, but that doesn't mean shit if they don't stay (and pay) for longer than a few weeks.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
majesw wrote:
"
eragon1111 wrote:

Comparing games from different generies to create some "argument" is hilarious. Sorry but PoE is just boring for most people that tried the game. If more then half people (actually 2/3) that tried the game decided its not worth their time - then the game is generally not fun. You can call names and swear but that's a fact.

2013 was very weak year for gaming industry. Number of games comming out this year and 2015 is way higher. So i can doom more people will leave. But we have to remember PoE is F2P game. There will be always ppl who will try it and play it.

Then look on D3 and ESO you cry here about so much - they are B2P or P2P, yet tons of people bought them and play them. Sayin that PoE is better while its not even close to others numbers is so hilarious... Also it proves my first sentence :))

So our arguments don't matter but yours does. Yup. Internet logic at its best.

My argument resolves only and only to PoE statistics that you cant deny. Sorry but arguments made up (in this thread) to prove something are worth nothing IF not backed up with facts. You are not providing facts. I do.. Cant take this comment seriously...
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info