People are not playing now because of d3/eso, but everyone will be back soon.

"
Hilbert wrote:
He does listen but he doesn't act based on feedback.

which means "Chris listens... but doesn't give a slight chicken" <-- worst kind of dev. Their "vision" of the game has come to the point when it's more of a hassle, then fun.
Last edited by Sikab on Mar 28, 2014, 1:13:02 AM
"
astraph wrote:
i think it is way to egoistical to demand things the way I WANT THEM.

Let's put it this way. If you owned a restaurant and people didn't want to come back to eat, wouldn't you want to know why? Wouldn't you try to please as many peole as possible? Or would your response be "this is the kind of food we want to make. If you don't like it then go eat at the restaurant down the street."

How long do you think you'd be in business running things that way?
The only decent rpg games coming out this year are DDOS and PoE (yea lol but a different one).

All the rest is just juvenile crap (probably DA3 and Witcher 3 included but lets see).

Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
My collection might be smaller than others but at least I played the game fair and square.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
lol dark souls 2 to pc soon. lulzzzz.
* Forum Avatar - $500USD
... -- Bex_GGG
I think I'm still playing...?
Of course you could be right and it's all a dream...
Went D1 -> D2 -> D3 -> PoE. Natural progression...
"
xpanterx wrote:
I think I'm still playing...?
Of course you could be right and it's all a dream...

It's an illusion, exile :3
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I don't have the expansion yet but tbh i wont even waste my time on d3 tbh in my currency its R520 to buy games then you still have to dl the whole thing really not worth it as not all can afford uncapped internet and with R520 i can survive a month :D

ppl complaining PoE is to hard most prob never played d2 with the 1.13 patch on hell :D this games easy compared to that.My brother finished it on normal quite fast.

I only started a little while ago and tbh aint hard if you know strategies :P.
"
clariska wrote:
I don't have the expansion yet but tbh i wont even waste my time on d3 tbh in my currency its R520 to buy games then you still have to dl the whole thing really not worth it as not all can afford uncapped internet and with R520 i can survive a month :D

ppl complaining PoE is to hard most prob never played d2 with the 1.13 patch on hell :D this games easy compared to that.My brother finished it on normal quite fast.

I only started a little while ago and tbh aint hard if you know strategies :P.

Your main character being level 18 you're still in the phase where ANY build with ANY crappy gear can cut the mustard... wait till your knowledge of strategies hits the wall of "required" items to progress, at about the same time you will realize said items are gated by numerous layers of insane RNG and... how many mistakes you made in your skill tree !

You will improve your tree mastery with the next character you'll roll, but the gear wall and rotten RNG will still be there.

Enjoy it while it's not hard, PoE is more or less a game where you either faceroll all contents or be facerolled.
"
Let's not hate so hard on D3. The expansion is getting good reviews. If you call good reviews "this is what the game should have been in the first place!" :-D But seriously, let's not hate so hard. Many people play both. I may try d3 one day.

But we play this game because we love it. Hopefully, GGG expands their staff... and gets a little more ambitious. Imagine if the next mini-expansion was a good version of Sacrifice of the Vaal... where you actually got to fight Atziri if you weren't top 20 on the ladder. And they added tons of new uniques, weapon types... and DARE I SAY IT: new keystone passives. I can think of a few great ideas for keystone passives.

lol you peon...you should use every opportunity to rant against D3. Be sure, it deserves all the shit that gets thrown at it. D3 is the fail of the century in pc games history, not more, not less.
Neurotypicals are the worst thing this planet ever experienced.
"
GGG, people are trying out the other games, d3/ESO, but there wont be enough to hold them. We will be back, probably next 4 month league.

I'm not playing now because I used all my 69+ maps with no new maps dropping.

When I can play level appropriate content without access to said content being gated by RNG I will return.
Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.
Benjamin Franklin

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info