People are not playing now because of d3/eso, but everyone will be back soon.

Are people actually going to play ESO? I'm honestly curious, I haven't heard much of anything about that game bar a cinematic that didn't look like Elder Scrolls and a bunch of hooplah about faction locking or some other dumb MMO gibberish.

I mean, as long as PoE is beating Heroes of the Storm on Twitch (well, until Blizzard pays Kripp to stream it again), I'm pretty satisfied.
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ
"
link1313 wrote:
Why are you here?

#neverplayingd3again

Got two paragon 100s just chilling

you know there is sun outside
"
Oh, people will play it. They'll eat that shit up.

Just as they did SWTOR.

Ohh i played that shiet. When and only when it went free to play.

P.S. Only to leave it in the dust once more since that retarded p2w policy was wearing me off.
Star wars kotor and kotor 2 ftw
"
BoltThrower87 wrote:
I'll probably play next league, but I may be done for a while. Got insta-gibbed at level 58 in invasion by a fire totem, after spending all my currency on gear. Rerolled, spent even more currency, as well as selling my race meginord's, and I just died at 59 to a fucking Vaal smash. First character died to a corrupting blood Vaal boss in normal. Never even reached level 60, which is really bad for me.

I was playing dumb because I'm so used to Vaal, and I got smashed somehow. I leap slammed pretty early but it still got me. Died with my race Goldwyrms and everything I had. I just can't stand the thought of doing it all over so late into the league with no currency or gear left. I also gave away my SB gem so I can't do some fast leveling either.

PoE leveling is honestly not fun anymore, it's a chore due to trading. Really hate the whole trading-grind. It is fun initally when the league starts, but not three times over, or far into the league.

I'm Not overly interested in the race rewards this time around either. I think having a decent item at 220 or 360 would've gone a long way, just something useful, nothing crazy.

I'll be back at some point I'm sure, just playing Dark Souls 2 and D3 now (never even played it past level 13 when i got it like 8 months ago, I'm enjoying it so far). Have a bunch of other shit to play also that I haven't played yet. Knowing me I'll probably be back to PoE sooner than later. I just need a break from the trade shit. The whole economy/trade system is what turns me off.

Ohhh if only i could afford to play dark souls 2. Man i would leave and never look back...
"
S3ph1r0th wrote:
"
Oh, people will play it. They'll eat that shit up.

Just as they did SWTOR.

Ohh i played that shiet. When and only when it went free to play.

P.S. Only to leave it in the dust once more since that retarded p2w policy was wearing me off.
Star wars kotor and kotor 2 ftw

hate to break it to you SWTOR wasn't P2W. It also wasn't a true F2P game. It offered you the chance to play the game without paying anything, but if you wanted to truly enjoy all the things the game offered you needed to subscribe to the game. This does not make it P2W, only thing that came close to being P2W was the ship upgrades they had in the Cartel Market (but did anyone actually play the boring rail space shooter mini game anyways)
SWTOR was a insult to the Star Wars IP.

ESO has some promise but the PC version feels and plays like a console port. I will never touch it, until they redesign the UI for PC.

POE trumps d3 in every way except for combat smoothness and graphics/cinematic.

POE isn't classed as a hardcore game because of the randomness. IT's hands down a harder game than d3. It also has ladder resets, and the casual player do not like these.

Invasion is by far the most challenging ARPG I have ever played. I love it. So does my wife.

I don't understand how everyone is hating on trade in this game. I have never had an issue with it. poemarkets.com
Last edited by 1Chimosh on Mar 27, 2014, 9:02:49 PM
"
jdilly23 wrote:
People are not playing PoE because the devs do not listen.

People are not playing PoE because of PoE, its very simple.

100% agree.

There are peole with money in their hand, waving it at GGG and saying "We like many things in this game, but please for the love of god fix the damn game-breaking issues." And then we get pilgrim hats, new bosses that can't be fought (or even accessed), and the same old connectivity and gear check problems.

PoE will be famous for years (I mean infamous) as an example of what not to do with an ARPG.
ya, sorry GGG, I haven't logged into PoE since RoS went live. Not sure how much longevity it will have, but right now I'm having fun with it. It's fun finding your own gear!
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
Let's not hate so hard on D3. The expansion is getting good reviews. If you call good reviews "this is what the game should have been in the first place!" :-D But seriously, let's not hate so hard. Many people play both. I may try d3 one day.

But we play this game because we love it. Hopefully, GGG expands their staff... and gets a little more ambitious. Imagine if the next mini-expansion was a good version of Sacrifice of the Vaal... where you actually got to fight Atziri if you weren't top 20 on the ladder. And they added tons of new uniques, weapon types... and DARE I SAY IT: new keystone passives. I can think of a few great ideas for keystone passives.
Playing Sacrifice of the Vaal at launch was peak living.
While i do have issues with some nerfs,the overall balance and drop rates/RNG,i think it is way to egoistical to demand things the way I WANT THEM.What made me bored of actually paying,is the fact that there is an exciting new boss fight that i cannot even play,unless i buy the damn midnight fragment ... argghhh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info