People are not playing now because of d3/eso, but everyone will be back soon.

"
morbo wrote:
"
eragon1111 wrote:
But we have to remember PoE is F2P game. There will be always ppl who will try it and play it.

PoE sucks at retention tho. The steadily downward going graph on steam says so. There might be new people checking out a F2P game, but that doesn't mean shit if they don't stay (and pay) for longer than a few weeks.

Oh no, if steam says game is dying then we better jump ship.

/sarcasm
I'm loving the D3 Forums right now. People complaining about the same old boring items and getting pretty much bis in 2-3 days.
"
Jayburner wrote:
I'm loving the D3 Forums right now. People complaining about the same old boring items and getting pretty much bis in 2-3 days.

Arent all game forums whine fests these days? 95% whine and the rest are legit players who love the game.

In my opinion: Too much whine = play something else
"
eragon1111 wrote:
Sorry but PoE is just boring for most people that tried the game. If more then half people (actually 2/3) that tried the game decided it is not worth their time - then the game is generally not fun.

Cool story bro. You should read this: http://wow.joystiq.com/2010/02/11/70-of-trial-players-quit-wow-before-level-10/
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
"
morbo wrote:
"
eragon1111 wrote:
But we have to remember PoE is F2P game. There will be always ppl who will try it and play it.

PoE sucks at retention tho. The steadily downward going graph on steam says so. There might be new people checking out a F2P game, but that doesn't mean shit if they don't stay (and pay) for longer than a few weeks.

/sarcasm

When you consider Chris has said 70k was the peak, and you can seen 35k of those on steam, it's not such a bad indicator. Game had a nice panflash, but it looks like it'll creep under 10k players in a couple weeks. Employing 55 people isn't cheap. Somethings gotta give.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
"
/sarcasm

Poor troll attempt or lacking of reading comprehension.

What steam is saying is PoE sucks at retention of new players. It doesn’t necessarily mean its currently dying, but it means it will die sooner than if retention wasn't so bad.

You can /sarcasm all you want, but the lowest SotV average after 3 weeks, is the same average the previous ladder (Dom/Nem) dropped in 3 months.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Mar 28, 2014, 8:34:28 AM
"
sasapesso wrote:
I'm playing D3 atm... To get decent gear you play 10-15 hours and it is all. You don't need to think, just go and kill some monsters.

Sounds as this could be enough to long-term attract huge amounts of players, doesnt it? ^^
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Reinhart wrote:
The only decent rpg games coming out this year are DDOS and PoE (yea lol but a different one).

All the rest is just juvenile crap (probably DA3 and Witcher 3 included but lets see).

The Witcher 3 has been pushed to february 2015,and since Witcher 2 was propably the best aRPG of it's generation,and -THIS IS A PERSONAL OPINION- 1 billion times the game PoE is(when it comes down to personal tastes,you can compare them,yeah),and Witcher 3 by the words of beta testers seems to be even better than 2,i think it will be very far from crap
"
Hackusations wrote:
I burned out on PoE to the point I needed to shoot people in FPS games for a while before I dive back in. However, I do make a point to send GGG more of my money any time Blzzard releases another overpriced DLC or over-hyped cash grab.

People might not always agree with GGG's decisions, but at least they engage the community, give us constant updates, and keep us informed in the development process.

i agree, i may no have supporter packs, but me and my wife try to support this game in any way we can buying MTX every month , this is the best ARPG ever (in my opinion) and i have played a almost everyone of them.
Last edited by RulerOfChaos on Mar 28, 2014, 9:03:15 AM
"
astraph wrote:
"
Reinhart wrote:
The only decent rpg games coming out this year are DDOS and PoE (yea lol but a different one).

All the rest is just juvenile crap (probably DA3 and Witcher 3 included but lets see).

The Witcher 3 has been pushed to february 2015,and since Witcher 2 was propably the best aRPG of it's generation,and -THIS IS A PERSONAL OPINION- 1 billion times the game PoE is(when it comes down to personal tastes,you can compare them,yeah),and Witcher 3 by the words of beta testers seems to be even better than 2,i think it will be very far from crap

I vote Gothic 2 + Addon for best CRPG :3
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info