[1.1.3] HitMe's Invasion Wings Dualstriker "Manmode confirmed" **Cheap and Effective!**

I started running Blood Rage now! I only have 2.5% Life Regen and +13 Chaos Resistance and it is easily sustained I personally cannot believe I haven't used this skill every before its insane.

@Terminalz
Spoiler
If you spec out of Unwavering Stance you need to spec into heart of oak >.>

@Oracle
Spoiler
Yeah each % is important because it scales with #-# phys from other items.

Piety groups are fuckin annoying in a public group. xD
I'm usually the first to finish (waiting around 3-5minutes for the rest). Someone in my group actually died to Piety once (no Invader). Its like a circus. The MFers never have huge amounts of rarity either. xD

I might get around to trying that CWDT out. But, Vaal Cyclone is too stronk, lawl.
Ye, I should of waited and kept Unwavering, I just really wanted that 2% life regen node :P It's all good though I got Unwavering again now. I also went back to a lvl19 Hatred gem so I can remove that 30int node (I have 65 int, 1 off lvl20 Hatred :( )

My gear is so screwed, well, it's all "OK" gear, it's just that if I switch one piece I then have to switch others to fix my Resists. I am also using Belly of the Beast, love it, got a 5 link Vaal Cyclone in it atm, and omg so much fun running in to a boss room and using it haha :D

I am not sure if FA is a good choice, maybe I should use LL instead. I still plan on using my Kaom's eventually, but that 14% all resist on the chest is so needed atm. Might have to get them +1 Max and 8% resist nodes (the Cold and Light ones).

Anyway, this build is so much fun! Not had this much fun since my Ele Cleaver :D
I think a 5l is overkill for Vaal Cyclone. My current setup on it is a 4l -> Vaal Cyclone - Life Gain on Hit - Increased Duration - Blood Rage.

This Build is balls outta control for a cheap investment and can scale as you upgrade your gear.

I mean just try to get chaos res to run Bloodrage otherwise 3% should be enough, but if its not just run life leech instead. Running something other than FA is just a DPS decrease, it doesn't prevent your build from working.

I know the feels, it sucks being so dumb (INT nodes OP)
Build (lvl 85 Oak/Oak/oak) Started as duelist

Next levels I'll pick elemental adapation, then more hybrid life/arm in the marauder area.

Gear
Spoiler

Main stats:
25.6k DPS (6l melee splash) some gems being 19/20 20/20
6351 hp
9500 armor

Running dual strike (lvl5) on mana, 114 unreserved mana. 2% mana leech is enough to sustain it.

I improved my gear a lot. See my new neckless :D

When I started this character I hadn't any good gear, I started with farming piety to buy Woe (wasn't linked), then bought a 5l, then a 6l. The difference between 5 and 6 links isn't so huge anyway.

With Woe alone you will get at least 16k DPS, with a decent block/ good life pool /some armor.
This is really a cheap build, more gear will just make it better.

=.= Pls ignore my old threads (more than 1 month ago) =.=
Last edited by Oracle87 on Apr 21, 2014, 10:32:37 PM
Starting to try to get 20% quality gems (will do massive guide overhaul after this) ^^

Good Luck and Stay Safe out there \o/

*EDIT* already got multistrike and melee physical damage!
Last edited by HitMeWithLiGht on Apr 22, 2014, 7:41:32 AM
I have to find something with mana leech on it :s
just get a cheapo ring
like:

gets the job done and can be upgraded later

*EDIT TO THREAD* Updated Skill Gems added a Blood Magic section and Started a Vaal Cyclone section SHARE YOUR STORIES! Tremendous Triumph or Glorious Defeat whatever floats your boat.

*Will be adding level 90 skill tree*
Last edited by HitMeWithLiGht on Apr 22, 2014, 5:17:51 PM
Thx for this build just started it this night im already lvl 21 with my poleaxe x)
"
FallenStar08 wrote:
Thx for this build just started it this night im already lvl 21 with my poleaxe x)

Wideswing is legit that mana on kill is GREAT! (cant stop the leap slam, not even you mana pool >.>).
Is there a video of this build in action host on something other than twitch? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info